Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mass stabbings in Reading

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I see Pretty pink fairy has turned up on this thread at last. At least now the thread will become more highbrow and take a turn for the better.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
[MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION], you still promoting the UK stay-cation?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
seriously? who?

Funnily enough I do not know their names. But if you have been watching the news, which I am sure you have, there have been many, many images of placards calling for the defunding of the police. You can ‘google it’ all by yourself.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Funnily enough I do not know their names. But if you have been watching the news, which I am sure you have, there have been many, many images of placards calling for the defunding of the police. You can ‘google it’ all by yourself.

oh, in america you mean..... that's abroad

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Who in their right minds are calling for the police to be defunded? Surely no law abiding organisation or movement would be calling for the police to be defunded?..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Known to the security services.

When will this shitty government get its head out of its arse? They have had ten years to protect our borders from people from outside the EU, and ten years to change any laws they need to keep a strong check on unstable 'asylum seekers'. They have had ten years to change the laws so that 'asylum seekers' who are know to the security services and who have committed a crime are interned and expelled from the UK. They are not Brtish Citizens!

How much more time do these numpty tories need? They are in power only because they said we would 'take back control'. We have had 100% control over the murderer in this case since before the tories got in.

I make this political point because this has always been a political thread.

I see that droopy fairy has been posting. Has he offered any solutions or has he just posted racist comments (of insufficient clarity to earn a ban from NSC?)?

We have had the laws, we have had the tory government . . . . but they are useless. Look at Covid. Look at Brexit (STILL not done).

Solutions, droopy? Let me guess, Farrage. But he's so shit he can't even get himself elected :shrug:

Meanwhile another three dead. Top work, tossers, mouthing off on NSC, moldy brains, droopy rectum and chums. And that other idiot who thinks it's funny. FFS.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Who in their right minds are calling for the police to be defunded? Surely no law abiding organisation or movement would be calling for the police to be defunded?..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

he's confused, bless

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Attachments

• 915F8E11-B2D3-47E7-B960-99BBAC118D0E.jpeg
    915F8E11-B2D3-47E7-B960-99BBAC118D0E.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 118
  • D78279E7-A728-4656-8DFE-80507FC954DD.jpeg