Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mass stabbings in Reading

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

theroyal

May 11, 2014
I know a couple of people who were there (they are shaken but okay) and can confirm it has nothing to do with the BLM protests.

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
What we know:

Libyan asylum seeker
A product of a (severely) broken country

Such a bloody shame we broke it. It was unforgiveable, and even though Gaddafi wasn't our idea of an ideal leader, Libya was stable and prosperous by African standards under him. How the USA and us just went in, screwed it up and then walked away is one of the great international crimes to me.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Let's not forget the brave policemen who put his life on the line tackling the assailant and preventing further injuries. Not all are bad as some would like you to believe

D

Deleted member 2719

Can terrorism ever get stopped in the UK?

I mean, how do you protect yourself from an unprovoked attack from someone who has been brainwashed.

What triggers it all?

Any psychologists on here?

D

Deleted member 2719

I know a couple of people who were there (they are shaken but okay) and can confirm it has nothing to do with the BLM protests.

Thanks for your insight, it must have been traumatic, I hope your friends will be okay.

D

Deleted member 2719

Let's not forget the brave policemen who put his life on the line tackling the assailant and preventing further injuries. Not all are bad as some would like you to believe

Very true, takes some nuts to do that, I hope he receives an award and counciling if he needs it.

I believe 99.99% of police are fine, even if some love to use the sarcasm to get them through the day!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Let’s all take a moment to think of the victims, due process will hopefully deal with the perpetrator, for now though at least 3 families are grieving.
RIP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why would I think starting this thread is patriotic? What a weird thing to say. Why should the op only start this thread if he also starts a thread about the tragedy in Scotland? Another weird thing to say. Even though this is an horrific event on this thread, I can still be relatively happy otherwise I would be suicidal what with all the things going on in this world. The 'kiss' was a harmless ' no hard feelings' gesture, to the living with your disappointment comment, obviously not even a hint of humour regarding the topic on this thread, what a disgusting thing to imply. If that is how you twist things it's no wonder you have half this board on ignore. You will have to live with my disappointment now, for although we may differ politically, I thought you were better than that.

Get over youself.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Just found out one of the victims is a teacher at my daughter’s old school. She knows him well and is understandably upset. :down:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
My house is half a mile from Forbury Gardens and I’ve spent a lot of time there with friends and family.
It’s one of the nicest, most tranquil parts of the town. It’s tainted forever, now though.
I’ve been reflecting today that it could have been me or anyone I know in Reading.
And I can only imagine the horror of people trying to escape, as the exits are limited.
In a way, I’m glad I feel shocked as well as saddened.
This kind of thing should never feel ‘normal’ in our or any other society.
RIP those poor people caught up in this Pointless attack.

Jan 30, 2008
Many on this board are so ashamed to be white and British that to even mention a mass killing by a person of an ethnic minority is to be overtly RACIST! The perpetrator was probably a victim of our disgusting racist society and our colonialist attitude, so it is WE that have blood on our hands and are the real killers here. Shame on us all. R.I.P.

Snakes in the grass the lot of them!!
Regards
DF

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Someone mentally unstable with a knife, may slash out wildly, can cause harm and it can be lethal. Someone who sticks three people in the neck is a calculating callous ******* and there can be no mitigating circumstances or justification.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here