Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mass stabbings in Reading

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

You act as if he’s not sat there waiting to be poked and prodded. The thread had no chance to start with, Mouldy Bits innit.

This thread, this thread is shit
Where shall we put it?
Bear Pit
Bear pit
Bear pit.

TTFNTC
Your intent was obvious that you wanted this to go to the bear pit, sad really.

Sorry, since when have I been not allowed to start threads.

Why don't you just get back on topic, or go back to the brexit thread.

Have you anymore news about the terrible inccident or not?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry to be a really scratched record, I honestly don't mean to be.
I just think it's easier to have this discussion with those who align closer to your own team.

You act as if he’s not sat there waiting to be poked and prodded.

So I've got to ask:-

'Why poke and prod him then?'

The moment you do there's only one 'winner' and guess who that isn't.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Very little information has been released about this, circumstances and potential motive. This discussion is all a bit pointless and speculative even without the sniping.

Tragic loss of life, extremely sad. Nothing else at the moment.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Surprised given the interest in news that the OP hasn’t started a thread about the tragic house fire in Scotland yesterday that killed 3 young children.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Many on this board are so ashamed to be white and British that to even mention a mass killing by a person of an ethnic minority is to be overtly RACIST! The perpetrator was probably a victim of our disgusting racist society and our colonialist attitude, so it is WE that have blood on our hands and are the real killers here. Shame on us all. R.I.P.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Sorry to be a really scratched record, I honestly don't mean to be.
I just think it's easier to have this discussion with those who align closer to your own team.

So I've got to ask:-

'Why poke and prod him then?'

The moment you do there's only one 'winner' and guess who that isn't.

Merely giving my opinion. It seems I underestimated how thin skinned the OP is. I would have thought someone who talks so much shit, he’d have developed a more robust attitude to criticism.

Are you a mod?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Many on this board are so ashamed to be white and British that to even mention a mass killing by a person of an ethnic minority is to be overtly RACIST! The perpetrator was probably a victim of our disgusting racist society and our colonialist attitude, that it is WE that have blood on our hands and are the real killers here. Shame on us all.

You seriously don't get it, do you? As someone pointed out, the snide OP did not start a thread about the 3 kids who died in Scotland. And you are putting a lot of silly words in people's mouths. If you think starting a thread like this is patriotic you disappoint me.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Many on this board are so ashamed to be white and British that to even mention a mass killing by a person of an ethnic minority is to be overtly RACIST! The perpetrator was probably a victim of our disgusting racist society and our colonialist attitude, that it is WE that have blood on our hands and are the real killers here. Shame on us all. R.I.P.

Eh...you’ve jumped to a lot of conclusions on scant evidence ...so speak for yourself sunshine

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
You seriously don't get it, do you? As someone pointed out, the snide OP did not start a thread about the 3 kids who died in Scotland. And you are putting a lot of silly words in people's mouths. If you think starting a thread like this is patriotic you disappoint me.

I didn't realise that to start a thread about a tragedy, that you had to start a thread on every recent tragedy that has occurred. It will be tough, but I'll have to try to live with your disappointment. :kiss:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I didn't realise that to start a thread about a tragedy, that you had to start a thread on every recent tragedy that has occurred. It will be tough, but I'll have to try to live with your disappointment. :kiss:

Are you sure that giving me a kiss sets the right tone on this particular thread? What are you so playful/happy about? ???

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

One certainly doesn’t have to write about every tragedy. You are quite correct. Nevertheless, what this particular poster chooses to write about? Well now, that’s very revealing.

He started a snide thread with his usual thinly veiled narrative. And he got called on it. Live with it or find a thread that is more sympathetic to your proclivities :)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just in case people can't be bothered to tab to The Bear Pit it is, by definition:

Sub-forum for discussions which are either likely to turn toxic or have turned toxic. Typically these threads are politically-focused and involve a small group of people getting angry with each other, whilst absolutely no-one will attempt to see the other side, nor change their perspective.

I would suggest this is starting to meet at least two of those descriptions It would be a real shame if it fully crossed the line when three people have died. How about RIP and let the Reading Police crack on, since they are the only ones currently "in the know" and I very much doubt they post on here.

Of course one or two with an agenda would love to see it moved.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Get over yourself Mouldy. We all knew what you were up to with this thread. Pretty disgusting behaviour.

This thread is toxic. I’ll leave you to it.

Layaz Playaz.

One certainly doesn’t have to write about every tragedy. You are quite correct. Nevertheless, what this particular poster chooses to write about? Well now, that’s very revealing.

He started a snide thread with his usual thinly veiled narrative. And he got called on it. Live with it or find a thread that is more sympathetic to your proclivities :)

Interesting to watch a thread about a news item sink into a slanging match so quickly. There would always be a thread no matter what, but sad to see that people lurk in the wings waiting to derail a discussion that needs to be had at the first opportunity.

For those that want to deflect away from reality, the incident is now being treated as terror related.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Are you sure that giving me a kiss sets the right tone on this particular thread? What are you so playful/happy about? ???

Why would I think starting this thread is patriotic? What a weird thing to say. Why should the op only start this thread if he also starts a thread about the tragedy in Scotland? Another weird thing to say. Even though this is an horrific event on this thread, I can still be relatively happy otherwise I would be suicidal what with all the things going on in this world. The 'kiss' was a harmless ' no hard feelings' gesture, to the living with your disappointment comment, obviously not even a hint of humour regarding the topic on this thread, what a disgusting thing to imply. If that is how you twist things it's no wonder you have half this board on ignore. You will have to live with my disappointment now, for although we may differ politically, I thought you were better than that.

Last edited:

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
What we know:

Libyan asylum seeker
A product of a (severely) broken country
Nothing do to with BLM protests (Police just reiterated that)
Very probably mentally ill (aren't all killers?)
Innocent people have been slaughtered

People will take that information and paint their own narrative all over it, and then propagate that narrative forcefully. That is digital normal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here