Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mass stabbings in Reading

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
People like you two are just born to hate everyone.

You got what you wanted to achieve the bear pit, let's hope the mods will be consistent if others try derailing other sensible threads.

Believe what you want, it was a genuine thread posted on a horror attack in the UK.

Yet hours after the event there was no thread seemed strange to me.

This guy killed 3 people in the UK, yet nothing on here.

RIP those poor victims and families.
Let's hope they can find the motive and anyone else connected with it and bring all to justice.

Will do.

Out of interest, after the first 10 posts or so did you not think that the thread was bear put bound?

What about when PPF started posting?

RIP to the families of the victims indeed.

D

Deleted member 2719

I never posted on this thread until after it went into the bear pit, you moron :facepalm:

I never bother with your threads on the Main Board. Just because you get taken in by every Johnson/Cummings lie, no matter how ridiculous and far fetched, don't think everyone is as gullible as you. Most people with a brain cell can spot your fishing attempts a mile off, it really is pointless the way you constantly try to justify them :lolol:

Me either, I saw who started it and how it was developing and realised both what was going to happen and what the OP intended to happen.

It is a shame that we cannot have threads about this kind of stuff without people trying to score political points.

Like you say most people saw the fishing trip a mile off.

Its amazing what a low opinion you have of me.

I start a thread about a significant incident in the UK, you judge it's political and then pray it will explode into a binfest.

Your sidekicks like Clamp, Harry Wilson, and the lesser-known aggressive poster Springal, try to make it happen and then you blame me for starting the thread.

You couldn't make it up.:facepalm:

Can't you open a thread with an open mind even when it is a serious as this?

You are clearly so against me, ironic when you profess not to have prejudice towards people, when you so clearly have, your hypocrisy is laughable.

In the meantime, if you would like to stop being w**kers and engage in this thread that would be superb.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Its amazing what a low opinion you have of me.

I start a thread about a significant incident in the UK, you judge it's political and then pray it will explode into a binfest.

Your sidekicks like Clamp, Harry Wilson, and the lesser-known aggressive poster Springal, try to make it happen and then you blame me for starting the thread.

You couldn't make it up.:facepalm:

Can't you open a thread with an open mind even when it is a serious as this?

You are clearly so against me, ironic when you profess not to have prejudice towards people, when you so clearly have, your hypocrisy is laughable.

In the meantime, if you would like to stop being w**kers and engage in this thread that would be superb.

To be strictly accurate you started the thread as a conspiracy theory / fishing trip about why there wasn't a thread. You did this at 7am on a Sunday morning when any self respecting NSCer would have been in bed with a hangover after spending Saturday night toasting our last minute victory and winding up Arsenal fans on social media. Or, as one sage said to me, "I don't even engage with my family at 7am on a Sunday".

When no one bit you then bounced it at 7,45.

On reflection a one liner along the lines of "Horrible, RIP to the victims and thoughts with their family" with the BBC link would have done the job nicely and it might even have stayed out of the BP.

Don't let the facts get in the way of a victim complex though. I thought you were neutral?

Jan 30, 2008
People like you two are just born to hate everyone.

You got what you wanted to achieve the bear pit, let's hope the mods will be consistent if others try derailing other sensible threads.

Believe what you want, it was a genuine thread posted on a horror attack in the UK.

Yet hours after the event there was no thread seemed strange to me.

This guy killed 3 people in the UK, yet nothing on here.

RIP those poor victims and families.
Let's hope they can find the motive and anyone else connected with it and bring all to justice.

Yeah well , the cleaners prefer to brush it under the carpet ,'see no evil speak no evil'
Regards
DF

D

Deleted member 2719

To be strictly accurate you started the thread as a conspiracy theory / fishing trip about why there wasn't a thread. You did this at 7am on a Sunday morning when any self respecting NSCer would have been in bed with a hangover after spending Saturday night toasting our last minute victory and winding up Arsenal fans on social media. Or, as one sage said to me, "I don't even engage with my family at 7am on a Sunday".

When no one bit you then bounced it at 7,45.

On reflection a one liner along the lines of "Horrible, RIP to the victims and thoughts with their family" with the BBC link would have done the job nicely and it might even have stayed out of the BP.

Don't let the facts get in the way of a victim complex though. I thought you were neutral?

If you really want to chew over the REAL facts, I will waste 10 minutes of my day so you can understand how I actually think, not how you think I think.

I posted a major incident a full 12 HOURS after, it wasn't as if it was a few minutes.

Why would this be a conspiracy theory?

I got up at 6.00ish as I always do, and heard it all over the news, so after looking could not see a thread and thought I will post it quickly before we get a duplicate. I bumped it as I could not believe it had quite a few views and no comments yet and because someone might post another thread as it had dropped down the board.

You could say I was doing good housekeeping and saving you a job if it was repeated 2 or 3 times, you would have had to merge it.

Do you really believe I do not know where to draw the line?

Please don't tar me with the far left on this board, because I don't dish out death wishes to others and the mentally disabled.

Surprised you're even getting involved.

Can't we just discuss what horrible people we have roaming our streets and just to be aware as possible of who is around you?

D

Deleted member 2719

The thought had occurred to me as well.

Do you think it's possible that he would even know they were gay, didn't he just wander in the park ready to maim anyone???

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If you really want to chew over the REAL facts, I will waste 10 minutes of my day so you can understand how I actually think, not how you think I think.

I posted a major incident a full 12 HOURS after, it wasn't as if it was a few minutes.

I got up at 6.00ish as I always do, and heard it all over the news, so after looking could not see a thread and thought I will post it quickly before we get a duplicate. I bumped it as I could not believe it had quite a few views and no comments yet and because someone might post another thread as it had dropped down the board.

You could say I was doing good housekeeping and saving you a job if it was repeated 2 or 3 times, you would have had to merge it.

Please don't tar me with the far left on this board, because I don't dish out death wishes to others and the mentally disabled.

Can't we just discuss what horrible people we have roaming our streets and just to be aware as possible of who is around you?

Turn it in. It’s obvious what you were up to and it’s right that your fishing trip ended up in the pit.

Personally, I’d have locked this thread, started a new one and banned you from posting on it.

Hopefully you’ll credit the members of NSC with a little more intelligence and exhibit a bit more respect for victims of atrocities before you try such idiotic behaviour again.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Do you think it's possible that he would even know they were gay, didn't he just wander in the park ready to maim anyone???
I simply said it was a thought which occurred to me, no more.

I don't have the information to draw a conclusion, and nor would I, or did I, try. Establishing motives is for the police.

The truth is it doesn't matter either way - three people have died, that's the only fact that's important.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

As I said, your first words should have been along the lines of "Horrible, RIP to the victims and thoughts with their family" in that case. Instead, your very first thought was "Can't see a thread, yet." At 7am. On a Sunday. On a football message board. After we'd just beaten Arsenal in our first game for months.

I'll just leave that there for everyone to make their own minds up on. I've no real desire to spend my evening in the Bear Pit thanks.

D

Deleted member 2719

Turn it in. It’s obvious what you were up to and it’s right that your fishing trip ended up in the pit.

Personally, I’d have locked this thread, started a new one and banned you from posting on it.

Hopefully you’ll credit the members of NSC with a little more intelligence and exhibit a bit more respect for victims of atrocities before you try such idiotic behaviour again.

You really are unreal, believe what you want.:ffsparr:

I simply said it was a thought which occurred to me, no more.

I don't have the information to draw a conclusion, and nor would I, or did I, try. Establishing motives is for the police.

The truth is it doesn't matter either way - three people have died, that's the only fact that's important.

I totally agree only entering in conversation, nothing more nothing less, please don't listen to the hype.

Yes, it's tragic for society and particularly all their families.

As I said, your first words should have been along the lines of "Horrible, RIP to the victims and thoughts with their family" in that case. Instead, your very first thought was "Can't see a thread, yet." At 7am. On a Sunday. On a football message board. After we'd just beaten Arsenal in our first game for months.

I'll just leave that there for everyone to make their own minds up on. I've no real desire to spend my evening in the Bear Pit thanks.

FFS it was all over the news mate, life is more important than football, believe in what you want.

Maybe you really don't know as much about me as you think you do.

Yes I am off to leave this thread and let all the others talk it through.

Jan 30, 2008
You really are unreal, believe what you want.:ffsparr:

I totally agree only entering in conversation, nothing more nothing less, please don't listen to the hype.

Yes, it's tragic for society and particularly all their families.

FFS it was all over the news mate, life is more important than football, believe in what you want.

Maybe you really don't know as much about me as you think you do.

Yes I am off to leave this thread and let all the others talk it through.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBeA7aipTJI
regards
DF

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

If this was your intention, I'd say you missed the mark by some distance.

As GB said your OP was more a suggestion that the fact no one had started a thread yet was some kind if conspiracy theory that San invitation to discuss the tragedy. Then followed up by another post in a similar tone.

You have been given feedback on this by many posters and had it explained in different ways. You are choosing to play the victim instead of accepting that your thread came across in this way. Your choice of course, but the fact that this isn't the first time you have posted in this way (FWIW most of your post come across like this) suggests that you know how your posts are received and fully intend them to be that way. How you can be whining that people come to this conclusion is beyond me.

I guess the question is: will you try something different next time?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here