Mass stabbings in Reading

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

D

Deleted member 2719

Nobody knows anything yet, apart from what is in the news and it’s not good or helpful to speculate. .
Totally agree but NSC always speculates, doesn't it???
:fishing:

Bear pit bound?
Why do you think that, it's news, surely we can all agree on this, that the killings were wrong whatever the motive?

RIP the poor victims. Whatever the motive, it was a needless end and horrific at that.
Exactly, poor people attacked from what appears no real motive.

Sad day, is anyone safe.
:(

Footy board innit
It used to be!

If you read the link it will tell you what happened. Hope that helps
But NSC always have people in the know don't they?

Started at 7 am on a Sunday. By Mouldy Boots. On the main board.Three factors bound to make it an unpopular thread.

Your own link provides the detail you are craving.

1) 7 am where's the problem?
2) Me, I understand you don't agree with nothing I say, but does that mean I can't spread headline news?
3) The main board is for Headline news isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Started at 7 am on a Sunday. By Mouldy Boots. On the main board.Three factors bound to make it an unpopular thread.

Your own link provides the detail you are craving.

You’re acting as though you’re not sitting there ready to prod and poke and get a reaction out of him. Any chance of this thread not degenerating to a bitchfest has gone with this comment.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I rarely agree with Mouldy Boots but I'm not sure what peoples problem is here ? We've often discussed current affairs on here.

Covid 19 got moved to a sub forum and that was a crap idea - if affects all of us and football as well. Then we get the bear pit - now that really is the shitiest of shit ideas even in the year of shit ideas like injecting oneself with Dettol.

Are we really going to sanitise NSC to the point it's crap ?

If you don't like the topic being discussed then don't click the thread - is that really so hard ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You’re acting as though you’re not sitting there ready to prod and poke and get a reaction out of him. Any chance of this thread not degenerating to a bitchfest has gone with this comment.

Wish the OP would have some balls to actually say what he thinks rather than the snide way he does it.

It looks like there was a Black Lives Matter protest in the park earlier yesterday.

The person arrested for murder is allegedly of Somalian descent.

That is what he’s angling at

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
It's disgusting that the first instincts of many on both the left and right is to score political points when innocent people have lost their lives in such a ****ing horrendous way.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wish the OP would have some balls to actually say what he thinks rather than the snide way he does it.

It looks like there was a Black Lives Matter protest in the park earlier yesterday.

If that's his angle then let him get there in his own time, don't make his case for him.

He should be turned on for a horrific use of uncalled for smillies, anything else is just nom-noms.

D

Deleted member 2719

I rarely agree with Mouldy Boots but I'm not sure what peoples problem is here ? We've often discussed current affairs on here.

Covid 19 got moved to a sub forum and that was a crap idea - if affects all of us and football as well. Then we get the bear pit - now that really is the shitiest of shit ideas even in the year of shit ideas like injecting oneself with Dettol.

Are we really going to sanitise NSC to the point it's crap ?

If you don't like the topic being discussed then don't click the thread - is that really so hard ?
I am shocked you RARELY agree with me, I have probably a 80/20 in your favour.
Gutted.

I have balls thanks, but It appears you feel you have guessed what you think this is about.
You're wrong it's purely a news event and a lot of NSC have the latest news through twitter etc, I don't.
Meantime it appears lives have been destroyed in this attack. Sad times.

It's disgusting that the first instincts of many on both the left and right is to score political points when innocent people have lost their lives in such a ****ing horrendous way.

Exactly, No political points here.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

You act as if he’s not sat there waiting to be poked and prodded. The thread had no chance to start with, Mouldy Bits innit.

Bear pit.

TTFNTC

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Give it a break, clampy.

People have died.

Do you even care, or are you more interested in just trying to put me down?

Get over yourself Mouldy. We all knew what you were up to with this thread. Pretty disgusting behaviour.

This thread is toxic. I’ll leave you to it.

Layaz Playaz.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Precisely. I wouldn't give the snide idiot the time of day.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here