Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] A lesson in humility

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
'Response to the Chelsea fan who feels sorry for them 'Well stop sending us your players then' :laugh:

She's right about Bissouma. Surprised he didn't get booked.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20200620-194621_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200620-194708_Chrome.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
What was the point Maupay was making? Was it that the Arse players were being all billy big bollox in the first half? Ort something else?

In his post-match interview he said there were a lot of ‘verbals’ coming his way throughout the match in French from Guendouzi and others that he essentially rammed back down their throats with his goal.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maupay left a little bit on the keeper but happens 10 times per match. Absolutely fine. To blame him cos of an injury is pathetic. Lacazette did a far more dangerous challenge on Ryan. As for my old mate TC who got the hump with me when they were down here before - salty as **** calling us cheats. You could hear the Arsenal wet boys complaining at everything. Hahaha - 6 points thanks a lot :)

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Lots of blood spilt trying to speak English. Subtitles needed to understand half of that, the other half was obvious from the reactions they lost and showed themselves up to be expectant deluded mugs.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Never seen such an overreaction for something so soft. He jumped slight contact and keeper feel badly that’s it. Let’s not have any contact if that’s now considered a dangerous challenge :ffsparr: However, the lunge on Ryan was more than fair and acceptable!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Johnathan Noorcroft deliberately mentioned the song title in his match report in today's Sunday Times and I suddenly remembered this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here