Votes: 116 78.9%
  • Hate it

Votes: 31 21.1%

• Total voters

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I thought I'd find it a bit "tinpot" but I think it makes the games a bit more watchable having a background buzz on there

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Meh.
But my wife prefers it off and is happy for me to watch the football without all the crowd noise in the house.
So I'll happily keep it off, if it means getting away with watching 4 games back to back.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I think it is quiet good if you can forget that there are no fans. Must say the BT Sport operators seem much better in relation to the action at dubbing different oohs, arhhhs and cheering etc as it happens on the pitch than Sky Sports.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I actually prefer hearing what the players and managers are shouting to each other tbh.

Solly was being given a lot of instructions.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
found it reasonable on sky games other evening - but having switched to the no fake sound channel part way through game today found that perfectly OK, Biss obviously got a standing ovation when coming off even if only 50 folk clapping, it was at least very genuine and not fake, as was reactions to the winner

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Nope. They're in an empty stadium so let's just hear the empty stadium. If an atmosphere is not organically created then it's pointless. No better than goal music was pre-Covid.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
The two games I have watched I haven't been given the option to turn it off. i'd quite like to listen to the players shouts.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
That's the only game I've watched, I don't know if it was The Albion guys in charge of the sound, but thought it worked well.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I watched a stream without the fake noise, and it seemed better for it. The genuine shouting for joy when a goal was scored was more than enough and could be heard.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Enjoyed watching the first half without it. Interesting, with headphones, to be able to hear some of the ref and players' conversations (around the flashpoint with Leno for instance). After they scored, was fed up and needed a bit of crowd noise. On balance, for games I'm less bothered about, I'll have the crowd noise tickling away.. not least because it gives some clue as when to have a look up from NSC.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Nope. Prefer it real, no crowd noise for me.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yeah better than nothing

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I actually quite liked it, which surprised me. Made it feel far more normal than the Bundesliga games.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Previous games for me were dodgy US streams with crowd noise, possibly the same as Sky’s.

Today, I thought BT we’re close to having it right and far better then what I’ve heard previously.

The only complaint I’d have is that it needs to be more home-centric, in that the supposed crowd reaction for an away team positive incident was the same volume as for the home team, ie us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here