Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jake Humphrey - what a tool

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
So glad Rio put this clown in his place - Never has a decent word to say for us (yes I know he's not a Brighton fan so why should he)

Shut it Jake :wanker:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Total amateur who clearly knows nothing other than trying to ramp up some witch hunt on Maupay. Thankfully Rio shut him down quickly!

And now he's suggesting maybe Arteta might be in danger! Tool is being nice!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Total amateur who clearly knows nothing other than trying to ramp up some witch hunt on Maupay. Thankfully Rio shut him down quickly!

Possibly regretting last season's comment about us.
Daresay a few people will be reminding him on twitter.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Jake Humphries making himself look a right dick with his Norwich bias shining through.

What was that quote about how Norwich would be a breath of fresh air in the Premier League whilst slagging us off?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I so wanted Ferdinand to say to him '**** off mate, you never played professional football so what do you know?'

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Rio has gone right up in my opinion.

Jake's a ****

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Isn't one of Rio's kids on our books? He was very positive talking about us.

Jake Humphrey has slagged us off on twitter before, he has a real dislike for us for some reason.

He made this comment before the end of last season, I think we can all agree it's aged very well.

[tweet]1122232475458199552[/tweet]

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I agree. Calling it a cowardly move was a stupid thing to say and I’m glad Rio put him right. Maupay did let himself down a bit at the end with that reaction to a flick to his belly but otherwise he had a great game and a brilliant goal.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
"Well isn't it good to hear a player being honest etc etc"

Only cos Rio called you out mate.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I agree. Calling it a cowardly move was a stupid thing to say and I’m glad Rio put him right. Maupay did let himself down a bit at the end with that reaction to a flick to his belly but otherwise he had a great game and a brilliant goal.

Yeah he let himself down. But everyone of those Arsenal players would have done exactly the same if they'd just scored the winner against a bigger club and wanted to waste the last few seconds.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Guendouzi is a nasty **** though. He also did this to Maupay. I support any shenanigans that might result in him being sent off.

cde495a9-70f2-4010-8969-8eaf8cebdaf5.jpg

Funny he wasn't anywhere near Maupay once Big Shane came over to have a word.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Yeah he let himself down. But everyone of those Arsenal players would have done exactly the same if they'd just scored the winner against a bigger club and wanted to waste the last few seconds.

Don’t you just know it. Neil had the last laugh and he was spot on saying they got what they deserved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here