Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Come on PALACE! (and smash Bournemouth please)

We need to keep the gap to five points for as long as possible with the tough games we have coming up, so , for one evening only, Im cheering on Palace to do over AFCB.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
My only concern is that Bournemouth are used to playing in front of an insipid and noiseless crowd, so the empty ground may play to their strength.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Gone Palace in desperation to see that ‘look on Howe’s face’ alongside a 5 point chasm between us and little old plucky.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I cannot and I will not belittle and degrade myself by wishing anything but a palace loss. We've had a good day so far, let's not ruin it with the pikeys winning

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I hope Palace come up against a plucky Bournemouth who rip them a new arseh*le but fail to come away with the spoils after a controversial Palace goal which will be argued about for time immemorial.

It was never a goal.

Edit: By 'controversial' I mean 'illegal'.

Last edited:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
A 5 point gap when there are only 27 left to play for is huge (not factoring in our superior goal difference). Painful as it is, a Palace win would be perfectly acceptable tonight.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I've decided this evening to dislike BOurnmouth more than I dislike Palarse . . . . TBH these days I haven't got the time or energy to waste on such matters, but Smug Ted is eminently more dislikable than Woy, who is a good coach . . . Remember Fulham/Zamora etc.

Whatever, all that matters is Bmuff nil points. . . .ideally an entertaining game for the neutral to watch and a highly dubious winner

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here