Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matchday Programme

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Just remembered I’d ordered the 5 match day programme package a couple of weeks back. Tomorrow’s match programme not received to date. Anyone received their’s?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Just remembered I’d ordered the 5 match day programme package a couple of weeks back. Tomorrow’s match programme not received to date. Anyone received their’s?
Haven't had mine yet, hoped it will come tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
On an aside, anyone get a copy of the Arsenal programme (pre-lockdown)? I ordered one about 3 weeks ago, hoping it would have arrived before the rearranged match.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
On an aside, anyone get a copy of the Arsenal programme (pre-lockdown)? I ordered one about 3 weeks ago, hoping it would have arrived before the rearranged match.
I got one of those as well, had that ages ago

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I checked with the club on Thursday and there had been a problem but I was assured I'd have it by match day and it did in fact arrive on Friday.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Got my freebie yesterday.....well worth the £1.30 postage. Stopped buying programs years ago but thought would take up the offer from the club to a free copy of the Arsenal pre Covid game. Really impressed with the quality of the programme and really worth the £3.50 punters would pay on matchday. Probably converted me to buy one (occasionally) on the odd match I manage to attend.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Thanks all. Just found out Royal Mail don’t deliver on Saturdays where I live so next week it is for paper copy. Presume digital copy is accessible pre-match?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
As a MyAlbion+ member I now get the digital programme free, from 9am on match-day, and it proved a very good read. The digital one also has the occasional video that launch in a floating window "above" the page - Dunky's top five goals, etc.

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Got the March version and the June version. About 30% different content. Dunk poster Vs Stephens poster, updated articles etc.
Won't let me upload pics.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Anyone had theirs for today? Hoping mine will drop on the doormat later today.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Got my freebie yesterday.....well worth the £1.30 postage. Stopped buying programs years ago but thought would take up the offer from the club to a free copy of the Arsenal pre Covid game. Really impressed with the quality of the programme and really worth the £3.50 punters would pay on matchday. Probably converted me to buy one (occasionally) on the odd match I manage to attend.

From today's copy

Attachments

• Best.png
    Best.png
    605.9 KB · Views: 73

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here