NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That's ruined my day.

Said nobody.

Big Beach Seagull

Salt of the earth
May 16, 2020
Oh well, at least I've still got my signed photo and a box of Kleenex.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Good start but for consistency perhaps Trump can be banned next

He's sailing close to the wind. But it would probably do more harm than good as lots of people actually care about what he thinks. Unlike Hatey. Who is a bankrupt* nonentity and now has much less opportunity to be a complete and utter **** on the internet. Good news.

*Trump's companies have filed for bankruptcy 6 times. Owing billions. But people still listen to fat orange racist, unlike the rancid hag racist.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Rancid piece of offal.

To be fair though, if she had not been so controversial, no one would have known who she was or employed her as an opinion columnist. It's a bit like some of the football " pundits " if they were all like Michael Owen, no one would employ them, media thrives on " Controversy " as it brings in listeners/readers.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Seems as good a place as any to reshare the time the vile old racist picked up an "award" for being a vile old racist....

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Valid latest News/Stating the Obvious/Bear Pit/Valid latest News/Stating the Obvious/Bear Pit ?

Buggered if I know, but great fun whichever way, for a Fridat Night :lolol:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Seems as good a place as any to reshare the time the vile old racist picked up an "award" for being a vile old racist....

That was very good.

Poor old Beach Seagull.

First Farage and now Katie. He must be crying into his traffic warden's HELMET.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
To be fair though, if she had not been so controversial, no one would have known who she was or employed her as an opinion columnist. It's a bit like some of the football " pundits " if they were all like Michael Owen, no one would employ them, media thrives on " Controversy " as it brings in listeners/readers.

Didn't work out very well for her though did it? Sacked from the newspaper, sued over her Twitter comments (lost), filed for bankruptcy, banned by Twitter.

I've seen better career paths for horrible racist scumbags. She's just too thick to have taken them.

Good!

D

Deleted member 2719

Didn't work out very well for her though did it? Sacked from the newspaper, sued over her Twitter comments (lost), filed for bankruptcy, banned by Twitter.

I've seen better career paths for horrible racist scumbags. She's just too thick to have taken them.

Good!

MrCool, why are you so angry all the time? You revel in people's perceived failure.

Come on mate let it go.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That was very good.

Poor old Beach Seagull.

First Farage and now Katie. He must be crying into his traffic warden's HELMET.

His own or a colleagues?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here