Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norwich v Southampton

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Stains, obviously.

We want those below us to stay below us. Those above us are irrelevant. Till we're 'n the bottom 3, obvs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It would be nice to know The Albion's result tomorrow, in order to choose a preferred winner tonight. :dunce:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I'm hoping we won't need any favours from other teams - 4 wins from the last 9 and we will be safe.
I would be quite glad to see Southampton take an absolute shoeing

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I just cannot see Southampton being in any serious bother now, Hootinghustle has turned them round since that 9-0 nadir last year. They'll have more than enough to stay up, so my wish is for them to give Narch a FEARFUL slap tonight and extinguish any fanciful notions they may have had of climbing out of this.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
As mentioned on the other thread. I can't really see any outcome being a disaster for us.

So a shithouse game where loads of players get injured and there about ten cards will do nicely. Just follow the Arsenal blueprint.

Draw is best though imo.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Norwich win please, Southampton (likePalace) will probably think they’ve done enough and could easily get sucked in.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Norwich win please, Southampton (likePalace) will probably think they’ve done enough and could easily get sucked in.

Newcastle could easily get sucked in. They play 5 of the bottom 6.
All 5 of us will be targetting that game as our most likely must-win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here