Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are the club shops open?

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
At Falmer / Churchill Square? Any info on opening hours etc?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The Churchill square shop has shut permanently hasn't it ? ( well no doubt they will get something up and running for Christmas ).

Guess : The stadium shop won't open until after the last home game of the season as they won't want viral loaded shoppers anywhere near the ground.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Maybe the Churchill one has gone. Looks like pretty much everything has re-opened in there and no mention of it.

393c165a1bfa1ff095641675de53c201.jpg

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
The Churchill square shop has shut permanently hasn't it ? ( well no doubt they will get something up and running for Christmas ).

Guess : The stadium shop won't open until after the last home game of the season as they won't want viral loaded shoppers anywhere near the ground.

given that one of the main testing areas for COVID in South is literally in the car park I'm not sure that argument holds up!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
given that one of the main testing areas for COVID in South is literally in the car park I'm not sure that argument holds up!

But the PL regulations for safely staging home games in the restart prohibit unaccredited people getting anywhere past the car park, so the clubshop is closed and will remain closed therefore until at least the end of the season.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
But the PL regulations for safely staging home games in the restart prohibit unaccredited people getting anywhere past the car park, so the clubshop is closed and will remain closed therefore until at least the end of the season.

It seems unlikely that this will have vanished by the start of next season, so the test facility will be required for some time to come, with that firmly ensconced in the car park, it will surely curtail any large scale attendance at games for the foreseeable future.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think the club always staed,that the only permanent shop would be the Superstore at the Amex. Any other retail outlet would just be pop ups that appear for short periods ay busy times of year, Xmas and the like, in town.

Churchill Square shop was still there well into this year, maybe playing out a six month lease or something

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
I am surprised that the Albion hasn't put a temporary shop somewhere. There are always birthdays, Fathers Day etc to buy for and because they closed suddenly they must still have a fair bit of 19-20 stock to shift.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I need to get a previously purchased shirt printed with official lettering. Doesn't seem a way of doing it for now.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Good work from the club. Nice to be able to see the kits in person. Can you try on stuff in shops these days?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here