Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] NOW TV Stick/Sky sports issues

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Anyone else have a problem with nowtv app kicking out on the nowtv stick when you clicked on Sky sports footy tab tonight.?
I had a weeks pass loaded and ready to use but it would not show the game.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Anyone else have a problem with nowtv app kicking out on the nowtv stick when you clicked on Sky sports footy tab tonight.?
I had a weeks pass loaded and ready to use but it would not show the game.

No but streaming from my laptop to my TV. Is the stick directly connected to your TV? If it is going via anything else it can be tricky.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
No but streaming from my laptop to my TV. Is the stick directly connected to your TV? If it is going via anything else it can be tricky.

Directly connected. iPlayer and stuff works fine, but when I go into the nowtv app and select sky sports it bombs out when I click on the game to watch it.
I know a lot of people were having issues buying and activating passes so it might have just been system overload. (My pass was preloaded weeks ago)
I will try it again tomorrow

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Directly connected. iPlayer and stuff works fine, but when I go into the nowtv app and select sky sports it bombs out when I click on the game to watch it.
I know a lot of people were having issues buying and activating passes so it might have just been system overload. (My pass was preloaded weeks ago)
I will try it again tomorrow

It did cut out to begin with saying it detected stream recording software. So I stopped everything else running(suspected steam was its issue) but took a full 20 minutes before it actually worked and i didnt do anything else. So you could be right it may just be volume of people activating maybe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here