Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What was your season highlight?

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
So, I don't know that I'll think back on this little end bit as part of the season proper. Before we start getting excited or angry or bemused or whatever, what was your season highlight. I don't get to enough matches at all but I did get to Arsenal away (my only victory this year) and remember us totally outplaying a supposedly good team in the midfield. Brilliant night.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Spurs at home . Living in a Tottenham-supporting area and having been patronised for years this is an easy choice; the fact that the scoreline flattered Spurs made it all the sweeter.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Spurs at home, the complete performance.

The likes of which we've only seen one other time this season - Arsenal away.

Truly baffling.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
It all seems so long ago! Amongst the many low points there have still been several highs: Spurs at home and great away performances at Watford, Arsenal, Newcastle, Palace and the come back at Westham.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The best is yet to come. Fact.*

*wild and deluded optimism, possibly

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Ordering 4 pints of Harveys at the wagon by the bandstand, handing 2 to my bruv before collecting mine while offering up a £20 note, only for the mush behind the bar to say ‘you’ve already paid me for these’.
Winning

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
All the games I’ve seen on telly this season we’ve won, I don’t think I’ve seen us win live this season. My highlight Spurs, Bmuff, Arsenal on the box.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
If I may I have 2 .
Firstly ,Jordan Ayew’s stunning individual goal at the death to beat West Ham at Selhurst and Secondly , after a Fantastic pass from Benteke he cooly slotted past you small goalie to que scenes in the away end . They should make a statue of him at the main entrance of the new stand ...... oh hang on .

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
If I may I have 2 .
Firstly ,Jordan Ayew’s stunning individual goal at the death to beat West Ham at Selhurst and Secondly , after a Fantastic pass from Benteke he cooly slotted past you small goalie to que scenes in the away end . They should make a statue of him at the main entrance of the new stand ...... oh hang on .

Susannah Reid dumping your Chairman....

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
If I may I have 2 .

Can you get your teacher to check your spelling, then re-post that? Cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here