Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Premier League - 17/06/20

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Well, here we go then, 100 days later...

A big one for us first up. Come on you Blades!

Aston Villa v Sheffield United 18:00 (Sky Sports)
Manchester City v Arsenal 20:15 (Sky Sports)

Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 20.14.27.png

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Which Villa will turn up? The shite version which Leicester took apart, or the Villa that chisels out physical wins at home? Praying it's the former. What a huge confidence boost to them if they win the opener and climb three places.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
McGinn back for Villa will give them a real boost let’s hope Sheff United pick up where they left off with away form

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Jesus .. finally getting round to looking at the table again gives me the heebie geebies. On the plus side, it makes a pleasant change from stressing about real life. Go Blades!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hopefully I'll be glad when reboot wk 1.2 is over with.
I can't help thinking it's all going to go as wrong as it possibly could for us.

I'll feel so much better about the future if, IF, I'm reminded why the shite teams are actually shite and we're not as shite as we were playing.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's at the stage where we start supporting other clubs as much as the Albion.

Tomorrow we are all blades. In the non-confrontational way, of course.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Nearly a whole year of uninterrupted football. I cant say I'm disappointed even if I don't know when I can actually attend any games.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Both important games for us. Hopefully City v Arse will be close and hard fought. If City are miles ahead by half time they'll all save energy for the weekend. 0-0 would be perfect

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I really hope the long break hasnt disrupted Sheff Utd rhythm, I would love a convincing thumping and Villas goal difference getting even worse .

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I have never before wanted Sheffield United to win as much as I want them to win tomorrow.

Let's hope that Sander Berge fellow has a great game.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I think we should take a moment for all the sad sacks who didn't want any football to resume this year. Sorry the world isn't as miserable and negative as you are.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
We badly need Villa to not suddenly start playing well. I'm reassured that their defence remains weak.

I have Norwich and Villa as favourites for relegation. After that it's just a case of us doing better than West Ham, B'muff or Watford.

Like everyone else I'm hoping we have that bit of luck in front of goal that has eluded us, that Adam Webster eliminates the odd mistake he has in his locker and Alexis MacAlistair is as good as we think he might be.

Tonight Matthew, I'm a Blade.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here