Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Your posts seem very demanding,do you generally live your life in this manner?

I tend to give bullshitters very short shrift, yes.

Jan 30, 2008
Aw, dont get all flushed. Youre a pussy, and NSC knows it. Yes, I use the word 'pussy' when its apt. I use the the word Gammon, when its apt. Go ahead, and report it as racism (you wont, because youre a pussy gammon). Oh, and keep running from the question you talked yourself into.

How many illegal migrants have entered the Czech republic David or are YOUR Government actively keeping them out
Regards
DF

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
How many illegal migrants have entered the Czech republic David or are YOUR Government actively keeping them out
Regards
DF

Thousands, possibly 10s of thousands, mostly Ukrainians, Russians, and Moldavans. Im guessing as the NSC resident racist, you mean non white illegal immigrants?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Loving how Johnson's government is actually out performing The Daily Mash for satire, today's headline " Moonshot Testing" is yet another "World Beating" pie in the sky thinking.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
You’re not only a racist, a misogynist racist..

Please don't keep Ietting yourself down on this thread with the continued use of the word ' racist ' You aren't the only one. There are plenty on here who keep throwing it around as if it is a cheap insult. It isn't. It is probably one of the very worst things you could say to someone. It is extremely damaging to all concerned. You cannot actually prove or disprove your accusation because there is no agreed definition of the word. It is open to multiple interpretations.
In truth, it is a cowardly comment and those continually using it should be called to account.

Jan 30, 2008
Please don't keep Ietting yourself down on this thread with the continued use of the word ' racist ' You aren't the only one. There are plenty on here who keep throwing it around as if it is a cheap insult. It isn't. It is probably one of the very worst things you could say to someone. It is extremely damaging to all concerned. You cannot actually prove or disprove your accusation because there is no agreed definition of the word. It is open to multiple interpretations.
In truth, it is a cowardly comment and those continually using it should be called to account.

All the usual suspects :hilton:
Regards
DF

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Johnson's COVID press briefing yesterday again show-cased a central flaw: over-promising (the Moonshot) and under-delivering (current test and trace flaws). Why does he set himself up for failure? Perhaps he simply can't resist saying something headline-grabbing.
He made some generous comments about teachers - presumably the very same members of unions that he was lambasting weeks ago.
His performance in PMQs was another shameful dereliction of responsibility, reflexively and ridiculously accusing Starmer of undermining public confidence just by asking some relevant questions that the public would like answers to.
A truly shocking PM and person. If we end up with the PM we deserve, we must have done something very bad.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

As a founder member of KTL Reggae sound system in Brighton, and living with a South African woman (Founder and Chair of Brighton Anti Apartheid) for over 20 years, he can call me a racist as many times as he likes, as it just confirms my belief he is a turnip.
Youre referrring to an idiot who, to cover his racist track record, tries, and I repeat, tries, to proclaim the term 'gammon' racist, and rails against anything to do with anti racism. If you want to fight anti racism, at every opportunity, , it makes you a racist in my book.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Johnson's COVID press briefing yesterday again show-cased a central flaw: over-promising (the Moonshot) and under-delivering (current test and trace flaws). Why does he set himself up for failure? Perhaps he simply can't resist saying something headline-grabbing.
He made some generous comments about teachers - presumably the very same members of unions that he was lambasting weeks ago.
His performance in PMQs was another shameful dereliction of responsibility, reflexively and ridiculously accusing Starmer of undermining public confidence just by asking some relevant questions that the public would like answers to.
A truly shocking PM and person. If we end up with the PM we deserve, we must have done something very bad.

Because if there's one thing Johnson wants more than anything else it's to be popular. Hence the whole bonhomie routine, and why he was so keen to get people back into pubs and restaurants so people might raise a glass to "good old Boris". But the current situation doesn't require this, it requires honest, frank discussions and compromises, which he is disinclined to do.

Jan 30, 2008
As a founder member of KTL Reggae sound system in Brighton, and living with a South African woman (Founder and Chair of Brighton Anti Apartheid) for over 20 years, he can call me a racist as many times as he likes, as it just confirms my belief he is a turnip.
Youre referrring to an idiot who, to cover his racist track record, tries, and I repeat, tries, to proclaim the term 'gammon' racist, and rails against anything to do with anti racism. If you want to fight anti racism, at every opportunity, , it makes you a racist in my book.

The best of woke worlds there David
Regards
DF

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Fully agree Mo, the issue being it’s all a bit of childish tit for tat, the usual suspects throw the word about willy nilly and it no longer becomes meaningful, all began on the Brexit thread,the right on crowd started calling leave voters racist....didn’t go to uni “racist” voted leave “ racist” .
It then moved to other threads, inadequates like Clap,gromblefick,David,PFG,Mylene, and other assorted Tammy huffers. Got an opinion on ILLEGAL immigration “ racist” don’t appreciate the actions of the anti Semitic BLM movement “racist” take offence at war memorials being desecrated “ racist”.
You are quite correct though, it needs to stop. I personally don’t think the above mentioned are racist,they just get excited when typing the word G****n and have to go for some hand relief.
Stay safe and don’t forget...
Check, change,go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Fully agree Mo, the issue being it’s all a bit of childish tit for tat, the usual suspects throw the word about willy nilly and it no longer becomes meaningful, all began on the Brexit thread,the right on crowd started calling leave voters racist....didn’t go to uni “racist” voted leave “ racist” .
It then moved to other threads, inadequates like Clap,gromblefick,David,PFG,Mylene, and other assorted Tammy huffers. Got an opinion on ILLEGAL immigration “ racist” don’t appreciate the actions of the anti Semitic BLM movement “racist” take offence at war memorials being desecrated “ racist”.
You are quite correct though, it needs to stop. I personally don’t think the above mentioned are racist,they just get excited when typing the word G****n and have to go for some hand relief.
Stay safe and don’t forget...
Check, change,go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

and you're absolutely sure it's not a perception perpetuated in the media designed to be deliberately divisive, so that a so-called opressed majority vote the way they want?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
and you're absolutely sure it's not a perception perpetuated in the media designed to be deliberately divisive, so that a so-called opressed majority vote the way they want?

That would involve it admitting it isn't a sheep. No-one can deny that the media have a huge part to play.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Johnson currently being completely taken apart by Ed Miliband. Cummings really needs to throw the towel in :lolol:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Johnson currently being completely taken apart by Ed Miliband. Cummings really needs to throw the towel in :lolol:

I jjust came here to point that out. The goivernments argument is being taken apart by Ed ****ing Miliband. They really have no defence of this shoddy legislation, but the carefully purged tory mps will vote it in anyway

Jan 30, 2008
I jjust came here to point that out. The goivernments argument is being taken apart by Ed ****ing Miliband. They really have no defence of this shoddy legislation, but the carefully purged tory mps will vote it in anyway

Says someone using a avatar/name of a General who was responsible for the murders under the orders of Joseph stalin of fellow Russian officers :rolleyes:
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here