Nov 1, 2017

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
# gullible :bigwave:
Regards
DF

Speaking of gullible, re: that £2 per year you're so angry about, on behalf of all UK tax payers, I take it you've been writing to your MP/campaigning about the £100 per year (that's 50 times the amount, just in case you were unsure) it costs each UK tax payer in benefit fraud?

Be a bit weird, if you weren't that bothered by that, eh?

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Matt Hancock, Health Secretary, wants to change the law, so that nurses and pharmacists can give flu jabs.

Yes, he really did say that!

I wish I'd known this before. All those jabs the nurse has given me in past years were in fact illegal? Those whacko anti-vaxers were right all along....

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Matt Hancock, Health Secretary, wants to change the law, so that nurses and pharmacists can give flu jabs.

Yes, he really did say that!

Bit confused here, I’m sure the practice nurses at my surgery have been doing this for years?..
And when I get my one at work it is a nurse that administers it?..

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bit confused here, I’m sure the practice nurses at my surgery have been doing this for years?..
And when I get my one at work it is a nurse that administers it?..

You’re right. I’ve always had my vaccinations from the nurse. Matt Hancock is so badly briefed, or lazy, he said, on BBC Breakfast that he wanted to change the law so that nurses and pharmacists (Boots have been advertising flu jabs for a long time) could do them.
He is a government minister and hasn’t got a clue. The interviewer didn’t challenge him on it either.

What hope has the country got?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You’re right. I’ve always had my vaccinations from the nurse. Matt Hancock is so badly briefed, or lazy, he said, on BBC Breakfast that he wanted to change the law so that nurses and pharmacists (Boots have been advertising flu jabs for a long time) could do them.
He is a government minister and hasn’t got a clue. The interviewer didn’t challenge him on it either.

What hope has the country got?

Oh I see, yes, shocking from the health secretary that he didn’t know this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here