Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
f85e16c4610d96a14a9ea10d2c0ed621.jpg

See you at the Quinoa festival
W ⚓

Understanding how things work is now "woke", is it?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Do you think that 100% of the refugees feeling wars are coming to the UK?

The French have about three times as many asylum seekers, the Germans four times. The Italians have had far more than Britain's 2020 aggregate in the past month alone. The total number of asylum seekers in the UK since the start of LAST year is less than that at a rainy Saturday afternoon at Withdean.

Meanwhile, apropos the title of this thread, Dover's Conservative MP has taken to issuing Twitter updates on the arrival of small boats on local beaches whilst simultaneously expressing shock at people meandering down to the seaside to assault people getting off them.

As one ex-MP (Conservative) said the other day, we are turning into a cold climate banana republic.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Why don't they pay to get on a ferry ?, just show your passport , oh hold on they haven't got one ,they're illegally entering the UK supported by a few do gooders virtue signalling
Regards
DF

I like how you're accusing people of virtue signalling when most would argue that that definition can be applied to Farage (with his own warped sense of virtue) more than anyone else.

Also, since when is "do gooder" a bad thing? You prefer "do badders"?

Jan 30, 2008
Legislation in place to deal with the current issues the country faces with illegal migrants , they wont find this country the place to be heading for
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
The French have about three times as many asylum seekers, the Germans four times. The Italians have had far more than Britain's 2020 aggregate in the past month alone. The total number of asylum seekers in the UK since the start of LAST year is less than that at a rainy Saturday afternoon at Withdean.

Meanwhile, apropos the title of this thread, Dover's Conservative MP has taken to issuing Twitter updates on the arrival of small boats on local beaches whilst simultaneously expressing shock at people meandering down to the seaside to assault people getting off them.

As one ex-MP (Conservative) said the other day, we are turning into a cold climate banana republic.

The principle is still the same regardless of numbers, IILLEGAL entry into a country is not acceptable
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ppf/Das Reich is the kind of shit who who would have ratted Jews out to the Gestapo and given up his neighbours. A nasty individual.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
A 16 year old boy has tragically lost his life today in the Chanel, if any body advocates people trafficking, charging people thousands for false hope, illegal entry into the United Kingdom, modern day slavery and intimidation hang your heads in shame.... every one of you is a despicable piece of filth.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Your 5-6 years late on this debate, but carry on keep calling labelling people. This is one of the reasons why people voted the way they did.

If that emotion was one of the reasons, that went over practical reality, it sort of shows how stupid some people are.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
A 16 year old boy has tragically lost his life today in the Chanel, if any body advocates people trafficking, charging people thousands for false hope, illegal entry into the United Kingdom, modern day slavery and intimidation hang your heads in shame.... every one of you is a despicable piece of filth.

Nobody advocates people trafficking. As you know. You are the vile piece of filth for even suggesting that to make a 'winning' point on a football forum.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Nobody advocates people trafficking. As you know. You are the vile piece of filth for even suggesting that to make a 'winning' point on a football forum.

Do me a favour David? Try not to engage with me from now on, we all know what you are, we know why you are like it. A 16 year old boy has lost his life for for ****s sake.
You are by far THE most spite filled bucket of cold sick that stalks this board, and with vermin like Clamp and grumbleflick that is saying something .
You ****ing disgusting waste of semen.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Do me a favour David? Try not to engage with me from now on, we all know what you are, we know why you are like it. A 16 year old boy has lost his life for for ****s sake.
You are by far THE most spite filled bucket of cold sick that stalks this board, and with vermin like Clamp and grumbleflick that is saying something .

Not your most creatively-worded post.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

I don't advocate people trafficking. I advocate the Government doing more to let more refugees in safely, rather than grandstanding.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I don't advocate people trafficking. I advocate the Government doing more to let more refugees in safely, rather than grandstanding.

Exactly, it's too much listening to the Farage's of this world who inflame hatred towards migrants that we turn our backs on them and they are forced into desperate acts. A nation with all their empathy sucked out of them by the right wing propaganda machine

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

A lot more than one 16 year old have died. You were alright with that previously Gammon Boy. You are fooling nobody. The reason for the surge currently is the proximity of Brexit, but you know that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here