Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
[tweet]1461095171244924933[/tweet]

Of course there have been some decent tories with a moral compass before now and Ken Clarke was one of them; unfortunately they were culled from the Party in 2019 and now the only ones who thrive are sycophants, incompetents and power-crazed narcissists..

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Covid , Brexit and the Migrant "crisis" are the perfect cover for the self appointed elite to syphon the public purse.

it's happening in the UK , US and here

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Covid , Brexit and the Migrant "crisis" are the perfect cover for the self appointed elite to syphon the public purse.

it's happening in the UK , US and here

Whilst we discussing the most obvious topics, the health service is quietly being sold off.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Morning ladies, have you received your pm instructions from Wz/GG yet? [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Thank you for posting this. Even though the facts are deeply depressing, it does show how mired in corruption this government has become under Johnson's mis-leadership.....

But...

you can be sure that the tory praetorian guard on here will try and defend the indefensible. It's who they are.....

It's weird, literally everyone is saying "this is bad" but they just can't bring themselves to do it. Like they think if they even dare to utter anything that is not "this Government is amazing!!!" then there'll be a sudden puff of smoke and Jeremy Corbyn will suddenly be PM. It's not healthy.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Of course there have been some decent tories with a moral compass before now and Ken Clarke was one of them; unfortunately they were culled from the Party in 2019 and now the only ones who thrive are sycophants, incompetents and power-crazed narcissists..

Dominic Grieve is still working via the European Movement.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
[tweet]1461095171244924933[/tweet]

Last week it was the word "corrupt" this week its "dictatorship"

I know Clarke is no fan of Johnson but he is still a Tory and former Thatcherite, to say this is pretty shocking

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Morning ladies, have you received your pm instructions from Wz/GG yet? [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Gibberish Gammon, but he wasn’t mentioned as a member of the Circulus Jerkulas coalition but I guess he’d have seen the PM on his other account [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FYI the mods (yes all of us, not just me) are once again sick to death of the trolling. You two can join ppf in NSC jail if it continues. Clear?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Would you prefer it if perhaps we weren’t members of this board ?

I'd prefer that grown men in their 50s were able to operate on the internet without the use of phrases like "grass" and "prefect" as if they'd just been caught playing "50p up a wall" in the Fawcett playground.

If you can manage to post like an adult and add some useful stuff about football from time to time then I'm sure you'll be re-welcomed as a valuable member of the community.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'd prefer that grown men in their 50s were able to operate on the internet without the use of phrases like "grass" and "prefect" as if they'd just been caught playing "50p up a wall" in the Fawcett playground.

If you can manage to post like an adult and add some useful stuff about football from time to time then I'm sure you'll be re-welcomed as a valuable member of the community.

All fair points, and do you think it’s just us that troll?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Do you think Watford Zero is a troll?

It's not on for mods (or anyone else) to discuss individual users on threads which is why my last reply was as it was. Leave it there please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here