Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It’s both enjoyable and highly embarrassing watching The Fairy Godfathers repeatedly ignoring mod warnings and finding themselves moved over to moderating decisions, one by one. All the while throwing tantrums and screaming for mods to ban everyone. Or rather, get involved in their personal vendettas.

And they simply don’t stop. Cringe.

don't be like that sausage chops ....live by the sword die by the sword .....shirley , you know it's just banta :kiss:

Jan 30, 2008
It’s both enjoyable and highly embarrassing watching The Fairy Godfathers repeatedly ignoring mod warnings and finding themselves moved over to moderating decisions, one by one. All the while throwing tantrums and screaming for mods to ban everyone. Or rather, get involved in their personal vendettas.

And they simply don’t stop. Cringe.

Priceless coming from someone who only a few weeks ago was asking the mods to close a thread he started because he couldn't stand the heat :lolol::lolol::bhasign:
Regards
DF

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
don't be like that sausage chops ....live by the sword die by the sword .....shirley , you know it's just banta :kiss:

I rather enjoy the pit at times. I duck in and duck out again when it all gets a bit much. I simply find it cringe-worthy when certain posters are specifically told to not do something by mods, keep asking what team someone supports for example but continue to do it. Okay, up to them but then to scream for mods at every imagined slight. It's all very bitchy. I feel sorry for the mods having to deal with the handful of whiny little snowflakes and their tantrums on here. As I say, very child- like. Surprising to know that some of these cry baby's served in the forces! Gawd help us! :facepalm::lolol:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I rather enjoy the pit at times. I duck in and duck out again when it all gets a bit much. I simply find it cringe-worthy when certain posters are specifically told to not do something by mods, keep asking what team someone supports for example but continue to do it. Okay, up to them but then to scream for mods at every imagined slight. It's all very bitchy. I feel sorry for the mods having to deal with the handful of whiny little snowflakes and their tantrums on here. As I say, very child- like. Surprising to know that some of these cry baby's served in the forces! Gawd help us! :facepalm::lolol:

i can't be arsed with all that any more mate , just take it on the chin and move on .......i found myself wondering what @Guinnes Boy looks like while stuck in traffic .....i knew then it was time to change my out look ....all good mate , it's just banta at this end.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well you’re not funny are you[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wasn't aware I was trying to be. Anyway, I don't wish to get into a back and forth with you. I'm procrastinating and putting off my first visit back to the gym. I bid you farewell for now, Chick. :)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I wasn't aware I was trying to be. Anyway, I don't wish to get into a back and forth with you. I'm procrastinating and putting off my first visit back to the gym. I bid you farewell for now, Chick. :)

Good luck with that, I went back on Saturday and I’m still aching today! What gym you at?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Good luck with that, I went back on Saturday and I’m still aching today! What gym you at?

Thanks! Just back. I use The Perch gym on beach green Lancing. It’s small but got all I need. Good free weights and some boxing kit, good cardio stuff. Just been refurbed too. Yeah, feel okay so far, tomorrow amd the day after will be the test! Good luck to you too!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Anyway good to see they’ve wasted £2.6m of taxpayers money on a pointless briefing room

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Anyway good to see they’ve wasted £2.6m of taxpayers money on a pointless briefing room

Yep. Scum. And so is anyone that still supports them.
Also news breaking of private discussions with Dyson on personal texts between him and Johnson assuring Dyson of tax breaks if he makes ventilators.
Lovely people.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1384592259853787145[/TWEET]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here