Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 115158596061
Results 601 to 607 of 607
  1. #601
    Members birthofanorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    David Gilmour's armpit
    Posts
    1,427


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy Boots View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In fact, you too are a predictable copy and paste boy.

    Isn't Boris strong, I admired his blocking of GMB and Morgan, a true statesman in action, can you see how this government ain't going to put up with backstabbers?

    A strong man with strong principles, a man after my own heart.

    I see you've been brushing up on your comedy routine, too - funniest post of yours since you came back.
    Where did you go, btw?
    ...as a matter of fact, it's all dark.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #602
      Members Mouldy Boots's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Location
      RIGHT behind BORIS
      Posts
      12,321


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by rogersix View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      `good use of your time, mouldy brain

      Was this a better use of my time woger?

      I found your youtube channel....................... . You're right up my alley.

      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Annotation 2020-08-08 194859.png  
      The voice of reason, keeping NSC abreast of what's happening OUTSIDE the BUBBLE, even if they choose to IGNORE it, or me!
    • #603

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy Boots View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Was this a better use of my time woger?

      I found your youtube channel....................... . You're right up my alley.

      yep. you're right, that is your level

      sad sack of shit
    • #604
      Members Mouldy Boots's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Location
      RIGHT behind BORIS
      Posts
      12,321


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by birthofanorange View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I see you've been brushing up on your comedy routine, too - funniest post of yours since you came back.
      Where did you go, btw?
      You missed me, that's sweet.

      I served time in NSC jail for a minor crime, I think Harry threw a wobbly, some say masons were involved, I tend to bend more towards the mafia.

      It really is just like the real world on NSC.
      The voice of reason, keeping NSC abreast of what's happening OUTSIDE the BUBBLE, even if they choose to IGNORE it, or me!
    • #605
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Posts
      1,957


      0 Not allowed!
      [QUOTE=Mouldy Boots;9451952]

      'Lever, we must have a pint one day.'

      You insult the intelligence of people on all sides of political debate and yet you remain so needy.

      Be off with you... or post about things you know something about.

      For the record, your facile bonhomie and Boris cheerleading post did not win any converts from those people in Walsall who read it.
      Last edited by Lever; Yesterday at 20:35.
    • #606
      Mod writer Guinness Boy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
      Posts
      18,966


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy Boots View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Come on, GB isn't it every country in the world time of need at present?

      It so easy to talk with hindsight on the biggest killer disease of the past 100 years.

      If we want to point fingers we could find a million reasons and a million of people responsible in this country alone.



      Lever, we must have a pint one day.



      Your lack of creativity is astounding at times, do you copy and paste a lot?



      Dave, please don't be blinded by the media, stand back and take the whole picture in and then you will know you're wide of the mark.
      You’ve answered a question but it wasn’t the one I asked. You mentioned Covid AND Brexit. If Boris is doing such a fabulous job of sorting the latter, which is unique to us, why does it matter if he’s supported or not? In fact, if Brexit was as popular as you claim wouldn’t that happen anyway?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Brighton But Only At Home

      It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.
    • #607
      Sanity Clause vegster's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Posts
      22,858


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy Boots View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      In fact, you too are a predictable copy and paste boy.

      Isn't Boris strong, I admired his blocking of GMB and Morgan, a true statesman in action, can you see how this government ain't going to put up with backstabbers?

      A strong man with strong principles, a man after my own heart.
      Oh come on Mouldy, you really are taking the piss now, at least TRY to make your wind ups clever. " Strong man with strong principles " ha ha, even you know that Johnson is a lying, scheming ignoramus.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

      " Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •