Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
In fact, you too are a predictable copy and paste boy.

Isn't Boris strong, I admired his blocking of GMB and Morgan, a true statesman in action, can you see how this government ain't going to put up with backstabbers?

A strong man with strong principles, a man after my own heart.

I see you've been brushing up on your comedy routine, too - funniest post of yours since you came back.
Where did you go, btw?

D

Deleted member 2719

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-08-08 194859.png
    Annotation 2020-08-08 194859.png
    113.3 KB · Views: 51

D

Deleted member 2719

I see you've been brushing up on your comedy routine, too - funniest post of yours since you came back.
Where did you go, btw?

You missed me, that's sweet.

I served time in NSC jail for a minor crime, I think Harry threw a wobbly, some say masons were involved, I tend to bend more towards the mafia.

It really is just like the real world on NSC.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
'Lever, we must have a pint one day.'

You insult the intelligence of people on all sides of political debate and yet you remain so needy.

Be off with you... or post about things you know something about.

For the record, your facile bonhomie and Boris cheerleading post did not win any converts from those people in Walsall who read it.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Come on, GB isn't it every country in the world time of need at present?

It so easy to talk with hindsight on the biggest killer disease of the past 100 years.

If we want to point fingers we could find a million reasons and a million of people responsible in this country alone.

Lever, we must have a pint one day.

Your lack of creativity is astounding at times, do you copy and paste a lot?

Dave, please don't be blinded by the media, stand back and take the whole picture in and then you will know you're wide of the mark.

You’ve answered a question but it wasn’t the one I asked. You mentioned Covid AND Brexit. If Boris is doing such a fabulous job of sorting the latter, which is unique to us, why does it matter if he’s supported or not? In fact, if Brexit was as popular as you claim wouldn’t that happen anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
In fact, you too are a predictable copy and paste boy.

Isn't Boris strong, I admired his blocking of GMB and Morgan, a true statesman in action, can you see how this government ain't going to put up with backstabbers?

A strong man with strong principles, a man after my own heart.

Oh come on Mouldy, you really are taking the piss now, at least TRY to make your wind ups clever. " Strong man with strong principles " ha ha, even you know that Johnson is a lying, scheming ignoramus.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Seems as though some people have been tipped over the edge on realising the cluster**** Brexit and Covid reaction from this government is down to them.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Who to believe... Professor John Ashton (public health director) or Mouldy Boots (Right wing NSC poster) ?

We've heard from one so let's hear from the other......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkH4vSoMDTA&t=70s

I take it he's not a fan, bringing in statements about BoJo's personal life to what is hopefully an informed, intelligent and relevant rant.

Seems he's never been a fan.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/question-time-expert-savages-embarrassing-21684806

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I take it he's not a fan, bringing in statements about BoJo's personal life to what is hopefully an informed, intelligent and relevant rant.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/question-time-expert-savages-embarrassing-21684806

True
He's obviously not a fan.
He is however a person qualified to speak on these matters and he does have a strong view - one that is coloured with deep anger and dismay.

So is mine, but I realise there are people who find some of his references either irrelevant, misleading or both.
Then there are others in complete denial......

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

When you get to the ultimate position in politics you have to look at the type of person who is in charge. Look at David Cameron, had a disabled son, who he loved dearly, happy stable marriage, puts family considerations first, quotes himself as being a " practicing Christian " and said that he feels The Bible is " A sort of handy guide on morality ".... And then you have Johnson

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
When you get to the ultimate position in politics you have to look at the type of person who is in charge. Look at David Cameron, had a disabled son, who he loved dearly, happy stable marriage, puts family considerations first, quotes himself as being a " practicing Christian " and said that he feels The Bible is " A sort of handy guide on morality ".... And then you have Johnson

Not quite sure what believing in fairy tales has to do with things [emoji2371]

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
17.4 million voters won Brexit.
Two choices,one winner.
GG,Clamp,nibbles.....forever on the wrong side of history.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe...
Maybe not.....
We (that includes you) won't discover that until 2021 and afterwards......

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
GG,Clamp,nibbles.....forever on the wrong side of history.

Sorry but that's utter crap, just because a decision has been reached democratically it doesn't automatically mean those who voted for it did the right thing.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Sorry but that's utter crap, just because a decision has been reached democratically it doesn't automatically mean those who voted for it did the right thing.

Check,change,go.
Could be so much worse, can you begin to imagine if Jezzbolah and the Quartermaster were running the country? That really gives me nightmares.

Let’s get going.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not quite sure what believing in fairy tales has to do with things [emoji2371]
So your happy with a bloke who will knock up two versions of a policy, pro and anti, before deciding which one will be more beneficial to him rather than the public he purports to lead ?...

Must be lovely for you to have a flexible Moral Compass just like Johnson's? Maybe we could get them both connected to the National Grid and they could power a medium sized city?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here