Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
It’s quite interesting to see how certain right leaning media is turning on the Gov still.

I think it’s fair to say talkradio is right leaning and they have spent the week laying into them on a number of issues

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Spot-on. I checked my diary: the last time I laughed was when we had a Labour government and I've not even smiled since Brexit. As for 'fun', I don't even know the meaning of the word.

Agghhh, the halcyon days of rabid anti semitism and illegal wars. We can but dream one day we’ll have it all again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So what do we have?

Big reduction in grades for disadvantaged pupils

Big rise in top grades for independent schools

Does seem the Tories have developed an algorithm to ensure our education system remains as unfair as ever.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Agghhh, the halcyon days of rabid anti semitism and illegal wars. We can but dream one day we’ll have it all again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Carefull, PPF will be along to call you bitter

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
It’s quite interesting to see how certain right leaning media is turning on the Gov still.

I think it’s fair to say talkradio is right leaning and they have spent the week laying into them on a number of issues

i've been listening to a bit of gammon FM in the last few weeks and I don't understand all the hoo ha, the government have done exactly what was expected. They blamed the French then they sent out a Navy boat and then a war plane. Blamed foreigners and evoke patriotism, what more do they want?

Jan 30, 2008
i've been listening to a bit of gammon FM in the last few weeks and I don't understand all the hoo ha, the government have done exactly what was expected. They blamed the French then they sent out a Navy boat and then a war plane. Blamed foreigners and evoke patriotism, what more do they want?

Haven't you got a Wife/Girlfriend who could give you a BJ instead
Regards
DF

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
So what do we have?

Big reduction in grades for disadvantaged pupils

Big rise in top grades for independent schools

Does seem the Tories have developed an algorithm to ensure our education system remains as unfair as ever.

I guess we know where Neil Ferguson is working now.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
[tweet]1293945014842793986[/tweet]

strooth.

we have a detention centre on Manus Island that is run by an entity that has a registered business address in the caymans ....$480.million a year to "run" , these people are all tarred with the same brush , that is public money and they are rinsing it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here