Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
So your happy with a bloke who will knock up two versions of a policy, pro and anti, before which one will be more beneficial to him rather than the public he purports to lead ?...

Must be lovely for you to have a flexible Moral Compass just like Johnson's? Maybe we could get them both connected to the National Grid and they could power a medium sized city?

Party like it’s 2021..

Let’s get going.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's going to be a bit of a shock for poor old Baker Lite when he gets what he thought he wanted. I think I'm looking forward to Brexit even more than he is now.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
It's going to be a bit of a shock for poor old Baker Lite when he gets what he thought he wanted. I think I'm looking forward to Brexit even more than he is now.

I am going to be just fine and dandy, been waiting most of my life for this.

Let’s get going.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I must confess, I have cuffed a few out over the last few months.

Let’s get going.

Well good for you Baker Lite
Some might say you are terminally stupid....
But I say your sheer arousal at something that may or may not benefit you and many of the rest of us (probably won't) is an absolute triumph of blind optimism over good judgement. That is exactly the sort of pole vaulting jingoism this government is calling for. Enjoy the moment!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Well good for you Baker Lite
Some might say you are terminally stupid....
But I say your sheer arousal at something that may or may not benefit you and many of the rest of us (probably won't) is an absolute triumph of blind optimism over good judgement. That is exactly the sort of pole vaulting jingoism this government is calling for. Enjoy the moment!

Bet you’re a good laugh out on the piss [emoji849]
The absolute best thing about leaving the corrupt EU is it gets right up the hooter of boring ****ers like you.

Let’s get going.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Bet you’re a good laugh out on the piss [emoji849]
The absolute best thing about leaving the corrupt EU is it gets right up the hooter of boring ****ers like you.

Let’s get going.

Oh now that's not nice Baker lite; I don't mean to upset you. Who knows how this will end... You don't. I don't.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Could be so much worse, can you begin to imagine if Jezzbolah and the Quartermaster were running the country? That really gives me nightmares.

There's a strong chance fewer people would have died in the last few months, but hey, what's a few thousand deaths between friends?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I am going to be just fine and dandy, been waiting most of my life for this.

Let’s get going.

:lolol:

You've really spent all your life driving your choo choo and thinking your seat would be even more padded and your salary so much greater that you'd get us all to work, all of the time, if only it wasn't for those criminals in Brussels? Your mind has been consumed as you have your Saturday fry up and sink that first pint about how it would taste so much better if only there weren't all these pesky regulations about the size of your sausage and pour of your beer? As Andone bore down on the Palace defence for our third with ten men you just couldn't quite concentrate at the thought the bloke in the row in front of you might be a bit Polish?

I bet you're a laugh on the piss.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
:lolol:

You've really spent all your life driving your choo choo and thinking your seat would be even more padded and your salary so much greater that you'd get us all to work, all of the time, if only it wasn't for those criminals in Brussels? Your mind has been consumed as you have your Saturday fry up and sink that first pint about how it would taste so much better if only there weren't all these pesky regulations about the size of your sausage and pour of your beer? As Andone bore down on the Palace defence for our third with ten men you just couldn't quite concentrate at the thought the bloke in the row in front of you might be a bit Polish?

I bet you're a laugh on the piss.

Should I be worried?

I really don’t think my salary could be any better thanks, the unions have made sure we have adequate padding for my sensitive derrière and the crims aren’t just in Brussels,once a month they relocate to Strasbourg....at great expense I might add. And why do have a problem with Polish people?, really nice people,you should stop judging others by your own despicable standards.
Must dash, got some paint to watch dry.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Should I be worried?

I really don’t think my salary could be any better thanks, the unions have made sure we have adequate padding for my sensitive derrière and the crims aren’t just in Brussels,once a month they relocate to Strasbourg....at great expense I might add. And why do have a problem with Polish people?, really nice people,you should stop judging others by your own despicable standards.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edit, edit, edit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Should I be worried?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I wondered where I saw your avatar from...a lot of right-wing nutjobs on twitter share it as well..

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I wondered where I saw your avatar from...a lot of right-wing nutjobs on twitter share it as well..

I’m proud of our thin blue line. So should you be.
2127a95005e21e9f103fdda52f902512.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here