NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1351862526330482688[/TWEET]

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What countries are these ? anyone one from team EU moaning during the Balkans conflict ?
Regards
DF

Do you even read papers or listen to the news? Your ignorance goes from strength to strength. And yes, plenty of EU members and supporters stepped up during the Balkans conflict. Including British troops. You staggering ****wit.

Jan 30, 2008
Do you even read papers or listen to the news? Your ignorance goes from strength to strength. And yes, plenty of EU members and supporters stepped up during the Balkans conflict. You staggering ****wit.

What countries ****wit ? I thought it was the UN that stepped in while the EU washed its hands
Regards
DF

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What countries ****wit ?
Regards
DF

No, I’m not doing the work for you. Look at a news site. Or live in ignorance. I care not a jot.
Perhaps you could look at the situations vacant pages while you’re there? Do something vaguely useful with your life. Give something back.

Jan 30, 2008
No, I’m not doing the work for you. Look at a news site. Or live in ignorance. I care not a jot.
Perhaps you could look at the situations vacant pages while you’re there? Do something vaguely useful with your life. Give something back.

Pathetic effort as per usual
Regards
DF

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Do you even read papers or listen to the news? Your ignorance goes from strength to strength. And yes, plenty of EU members and supporters stepped up during the Balkans conflict. Including British troops. You staggering ****wit.

Pedantry incoming, as far as military forces were concerned they were working under the UN flag not EU.

As for the EU’s support, they did do a lot of work post conflict.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1351923212754554886[/TWEET]

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1352228818954702853[/TWEET]

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
One thing that confuses me is why the Tory party keep putting up such god awful candidates for London Mayor.

Khan isn't exactly the most popular politician (even within the Labour party) but is he streets ahead of Shaun "The homeless should save up for a mortgage deposit" Bailey in the polls.

With Rory Stewart (as independent) pulling out, Khan is on track to win without the need for second vote. That would be the first time that has happened.

If Khan doesn't get over the line in the first vote, the second round vote poll has Khan on 64% to Bailey’s 36%.

Over Christmas Bailey did this:

https://www.itv.com/news/london/202...shaun-bailey-over-misleading-election-leaflet

I think the Tories Establishment have given up on the role.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The thing was they found the formula to win, you put in a more liberal Tory who seems reasonable and you have a chance given the blue outer ring (although this was pre-Brexit, which might have permanently scuppered them in London)

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The thing was they found the formula to win, you put in a more liberal Tory who seems reasonable and you have a chance given the blue outer ring (although this was pre-Brexit, which might have permanently scuppered them in London)

The polls have said, 3/4 of the electorate would consider voting Tory (or something).

It's just that their Mayoral candidate is SO BAD he hasn't got a chance in hell of winning. Libs are shot in London so basically Labour could put up a handstand to win.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
April 2020 - UK gov 20,000 deaths a good outcome from covid

Today 100,000 deaths and highest per capita death rate of any country on earth >20m pop.

I accepted they had a poor start and underestimated the virus but they have almost learned nothing. Almost every decision has been 3-6 weeks late

We won't talk about the economy...

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Esht7gbUcAEoYIT.jpeg

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills