Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1322620565367173122[/TWEET]

Just note the wording of that. "People vote for us knowing we don't care". They're not even hiding it anymore.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Just note the wording of that. "People vote for us knowing we don't care". They're not even hiding it anymore.

They have the weight of oligarch owned right wing media on their side who pretend they're doing a good job, poison public opinion and they continue to vote for them

If we had a balanced press none of the morons currently in government would get anywhere near high office

Democracy is broken

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

i'm glad some are you are finally getting what iv'e been saying for a few months now , this kind of shit is going on in Aus too and i'm sure in the States , here we have the Covid Commission which is made up predominantly of fossil fuel mining ceo's .....it's another boys club , their decisions and actions are not open to scrutiny , they are earning small fortunes in tax payers money.....it's a rort.

i am not a denialist when it comes to covid but i am 100% convinced that many governments around the world are using it as a cover for wholesale corruption and siphoning of public money.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
i'm glad some are you are finally getting what iv'e been saying for a few months now , this kind of shit is going on in Aus too and i'm sure in the States , here we have the Covid Commission which is made up predominantly of fossil fuel mining ceo's .....it's another boys club , their decisions and actions are not open to scrutiny , they are earning small fortunes in tax payers money.....it's a rort.

i am not a denialist when it comes to covid but i am 100% convinced that many governments around the world are using it as a cover for wholesale corruption and siphoning of public money.

Indeed, I posted a link a few days ago pertaining to this - Putting the £12bn for track and trace to one side, the hundreds of millions spend on unwanted and unused gowns and other equipment, to newly setup companies winning bids without normal process is staggering, it's corrupt and it just passes by barely noticed. It's our money feeding the already privileged, it's shameful.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Indeed, I posted a link a few days ago pertaining to this - Putting the £12bn for track and trace to one side, the hundreds of millions spend on unwanted and unused gowns and other equipment, to newly setup companies winning bids without normal process is staggering, it's corrupt and it just passes by barely noticed. It's our money feeding the already privileged, it's shameful.

but they're all patriots.............. voted for by patriots............ to think that so many educated adults could be hoodwinked so easily is a tad far-fetched

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
f2587c245d2e5f8cecd9c4d7001781af.jpg

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

The liars feel they were vindicated last December, now they think they can do anything. Its shameful but these people have no shame

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
The liars feel they were vindicated last December, now they think they can do anything. Its shameful but these people have no shame

If any member of this government told me the time and my watch agreed, I'd buy a new watch...

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1324697275747225601[/TWEET]

Who'd have thought the idea that in a democracy you should count the votes cast would be so controversial for a British Government?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So the tories caved in on free school meals

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/education-54841316?__twitter_impression=true

So do those that originally supported the initial decision to let children go hungry still think they should starve or do they now agree with us?

Inevitable. They’ll do the same with Brexit. Or as close as they can get to cancelling it without actually admitting they’ve cancelled it.
Cancel brexit and **** off. At least they’ll have slightly redeemed themselves despite already causing irreparable harm to our country .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here