NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1392241083434868737[/TWEET]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
An opposition that would hold this blasted Government to account would be a great start. We don’t need leaders of political parties grovelling on their knees for anti Semitic thugs that desecrate war memorials, we want proper leadership, not woke fannys.

As far as I can tell whenever the opposition has been trying to hold the Government to account you've instinctively backed the Government (such as the current bill around protests), so I'm not sure which areas you want them held to account on?

As for the "anti Semitic thugs that desecrate war memorials" comment, I genuinely have no idea who these groups of thugs are that are seemingly roaming the country smashing up war memorials. I know the war memorial around here is absolutely fine, as is the one in the town my parents live in. Which war memorials are these? How many thugs? Is this anti-Semitism different to the anti-Semitism prevalent in the governing party and it's allies?

As for being less woke, I'll simply reply with this which outlines it better than I could;

[TWEET]1390721314860716038[/TWEET]

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
As far as I can tell whenever the opposition has been trying to hold the Government to account you've instinctively backed the Government (such as the current bill around protests), so I'm not sure which areas you want them held to account on?

As for the "anti Semitic thugs that desecrate war memorials" comment, I genuinely have no idea who these groups of thugs are that are seemingly roaming the country smashing up war memorials. I know the war memorial around here is absolutely fine, as is the one in the town my parents live in. Which war memorials are these? How many thugs? Is this anti-Semitism different to the anti-Semitism prevalent in the governing party and it's allies?

As for being less woke, I'll simply reply with this which outlines it better than I could;

[TWEET]1390721314860716038[/TWEET]

Have you forgotten last summer? Anti Semitic BLM thugs desecrating the Cenotaph, trying to set fire to the flag that adjourned my fathers coffin and millions of of other coffins of selfless men and women that made the ultimate sacrifice.
The Labour Party grovelled on their knees for that..pathetic,unelectable vermin [emoji1651]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Have you forgotten last summer? Anti Semitic BLM thugs desecrating the Cenotaph, trying to set fire to the flag that adjourned my fathers coffin and millions of of other coffins of selfless men and women that made the ultimate sacrifice.
The Labour Party grovelled on their knees for that..pathetic,unelectable vermin [emoji1651]

So because a few people at a protest did some pretty disgraceful stuff that means you're prepared to write off an entire political party (which has absolutely no official affiliation with the movement those people claimed to support whatsoever)? Meanwhile you continue to support a Government which by your own logic endorses people pissing on memorials to policemen murdered by Islamic extremists?

I notice you failed to engage with the other questions, which in turn makes me suspect you don't actually have an answer. Feel free to prove me wrong and outline what areas you want the Government held to account on and what you mean by them being less woke.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
So because a few people at a protest did some pretty disgraceful stuff that means you're prepared to write off an entire political party (which has absolutely no official affiliation with the movement those people claimed to support whatsoever)? Meanwhile you continue to support a Government which by your own logic endorses people pissing on memorials to policemen murdered by Islamic extremists?

I notice you failed to engage with the other questions, which in turn makes me suspect you don't actually have an answer. Feel free to prove me wrong and outline what areas you want the Government held to account on and what you mean by them being less woke.

Who is being horrible to black people,trans and immigrants?
Don’t know where you reside,I live in the most tolerant,diverse nation on the planet,very proud of that fact.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Who is being horrible to black people,trans and immigrants?
Don’t know where you reside,I live in the most tolerant,diverse nation on the planet,very proud of that fact.

You claim you want them to be less woke. Elaborate.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You claim you want them to be less woke. Elaborate.

They could start by being less divisive, no one likes a race baiter. The Labour Party are actively looking for division where it simply does not exist.[emoji1651] As I said previously, I live and work in the most tolerant and diverse nation on the planet, very proud of that fact.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
They could start by being less divisive, no one likes a race baiter. The Labour Party are actively looking for division where it simply does not exist.[emoji1651] As I said previously, I live and work in the most tolerant and diverse nation on the planet, very proud of that fact.

In what way?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1392455606506819585[/tweet]

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Pleasing to see that our wonderful PM, man of the people, darling of the working classes.. fresh from yet another election triumph was causing mischief yesterday..

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
So you're not going to tell me?

You honestly believe that Labour Party has not been stoking division in this country? Ever since a career criminal 3000 miles away got his neck knelt on they have done nothing but stoke up division,from the kill the Bill riots to the BLM thugs desecrating war memorials. The Labour Party have been trying to mix up racial tension where it simply does not exist. I know it breaks the hearts of race baiting thugs like you but the UK is the most tolerant,diverse and accepting nation on the planet, I for one am proud of that fact.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
You honestly believe that Labour Party has not been stoking division in this country? Ever since a career criminal 3000 miles away got his neck knelt on they have done nothing but stoke up division,from the kill the Bill riots to the BLM thugs desecrating war memorials. The Labour Party have been trying to mix up racial tension where it simply does not exist. I know it breaks the hearts of race baiting thugs like you but the UK is the most tolerant,diverse and accepting nation on the planet, I for one am proud of that fact.

**** me! Every once in a while, I take a peek at what you (and the few other cockwombles) post, and I see you still spout utter, utter shit. Haven't you got some trains to drive or something, as you could seriously do with a rest from here.
Absolute muppet.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

“Got his neck knelt on”

See, this is why I don’t respond to calls for “show me a racist post”, “prove I’m racist”. One only has to wait a a matter of hours and you provide all the evidence we require. Seriously, take a break.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Can you outline the official link between the Labour Party and BLM? And I mean actual official affiliation, not just "Starmer took a knee". Else you might as well say Brighton & Hove Albion are stoking this division.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
“Got his neck knelt on”

See, this is why I don’t respond to calls for “show me a racist post”, “prove I’m racist”. One only has to wait a a matter of hours and you provide all the evidence we require. Seriously, take a break.

Did Saint George not get his neck knelt on then?
According to all the news footage he got his neck knelt on by a racist American rozzer..
What has that got to do with this country? We live in the most tolerant and diverse country on the planet,I’m proud of that fact.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
“Got his neck knelt on”

You’ll respond to me, you called me a racist fool, show me a post of mine which is racist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here