Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I suppose a covid crimes trial would suit some of the usual suspects on here
Regards
DF

It’s called an inquiry. And yes, there will be several. Nothing will come of it though. Despite the not unreasonable suggestion that Johnson has possibly been criminally negligent.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Boris in Scotland today, presumably the Scots will be waving their Union Flags with pride !

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
A variant of the WuFlu is certainly contributing factor, also the usual winter pressures we experience every year in the UK. Remember the beast from the East 3 years ago? 50k flu deaths that winter. I’d be very interested to see the winter flu deaths for the last year?
Remember these are deaths within 28 days of a positive covid test... not of.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

China is responsible for this worldwide pandemic, it is either a result a biological weapon escaping or perhaps eating animals whilst still alive.
The Kent mutation was discovered by British scientists, it most likely started in Northern France. All virus’s mutate,The UK, Unlike the totalitarian regime in Beijing alerted the world straight away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh, you're back. Joy. I see you've moved on from knowingly sharing doctored racist videos and child abuse jokes to conspiracy theories. Cool!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
China is responsible for this worldwide pandemic, it is either a result a biological weapon escaping or perhaps eating animals whilst still alive.
The Kent mutation was discovered by British scientists, it most likely started in Northern France. All virus’s mutate,The UK, Unlike the totalitarian regime in Beijing alerted the world straight away.

feel an urge to point out the time from discovery to sharing information on the virus by China was days, or about a week from CCP officials. the time from discovery to sharing information publically on the B117 variant was about 2 months.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1354699404813496325[/TWEET]

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It’s called an inquiry. And yes, there will be several. Nothing will come of it though. Despite the not unreasonable suggestion that Johnson has possibly been criminally negligent.

there is a WHO delegation in China right now inspecting sites and collating information , the Chinese are not very happy about being blamed for this virus although they did shut down/ silence the gp who originally recognised the wuhan outbreak , he died of the virus after continuing to treat sufferers.

you can blame Johnson if you wish , the only way to contain the virus was to insist incoming travellers hotel quarantine for 14 days under guard .......how do you think that would have gone down with all the knob heads who fecked off to the continent in the summer.

this virus did not originate in Europe and the WHO and China were very slow to clamp down and allowed the virus out of its place of origin......it may or may not be a fact , the likelihood is that it is a fact , i don't know why you are contesting it.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
"Look, it's entirely unreasonable to blame the British Government and military for the fall of Singapore because this war was really started by Germany, so really it's all their fault."

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
there is a WHO delegation in China right now inspecting sites and collating information , the Chinese are not very happy about being blamed for this virus although they did shut down/ silence the gp who originally recognised the wuhan outbreak , he died of the virus after continuing to treat sufferers.

you can blame Johnson if you wish , the only way to contain the virus was to insist incoming travellers hotel quarantine for 14 days under guard .......how do you think that would have gone down with all the knob heads who fecked off to the continent in the summer.

this virus did not originate in Europe and the WHO and China were very slow to clamp down and allowed the virus out of its place of origin......it may or may not be a fact , the likelihood is that it is a fact , i don't know why you are contesting it.

I would think it did originate in China. I’m glad it’s being investigated.
I don’t blame Johnson for the outbreak, I blame him for his comprehensive failure to get a timely grip on the situation and his seizing of the opportunity to make his chums a skip load of money at the expense of human lives.
But believe it or not, I’m not sat fuming about the idiot, I fully expected him to balls it up. I’m just getting on with it like you and everyone else.
I don’t even care if there is an inquiry into his handling of it. I hope any inquiry focuses on what we can learn to do a better job if/when this happens again.
It’s up to the voters to decide about Johnson et al in a few years time, ultimately.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
[TWEET]1354699404813496325[/TWEET]

50,000 deaths in 10 weeks and we have these type of behaviour from an elected member of parliament

Shameful, sad, deranged, words fail me..

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I would think it did originate in China. I’m glad it’s being investigated.
I don’t blame Johnson for the outbreak, I blame him for his comprehensive failure to get a timely grip on the situation and his seizing of the opportunity to make his chums a skip load of money at the expense of human lives.
But believe it or not, I’m not sat fuming about the idiot, I fully expected him to balls it up. I’m just getting on with it like you and everyone else.
I don’t even care if there is an inquiry into his handling of it. I hope any inquiry focuses on what we can learn to do a better job if/when this happens again.
It’s up to the voters to decide about Johnson et al in a few years time, ultimately.

no one expected the Spanish inquisition but IF the Chinese had shut down international travel at the outset then things could have extrapolated completely differently ........they didn't and this is what we've got to deal with , because our gobby pm Morrison was right up Trumps' coight in demanding explanations from the Chinese they have now embargoed a huge percentage of Australian imports , fish , prawns , lobsters , iron ore , coal , wine , cotton and barley .......they still take thousands of tonnes of our baby formula though because they need it but the whole left in our export budget this year is 3 billion US ...apparently

they have also put tariffs on chemical and finished pvc and steel products and numerous other stuff .......Aus China relations are at an all time low.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

The knob heads who fecked off to the continent in the summer did so because it was permitted by the UK government.

It was only 2 weeks ago you even needed a negative covid test to enter the UK. Still thousands of untested truck drivers entering the UK daily via the ports despite needing a clear test to enter France

Now we have a wishy-washy quarantine plan, its a long way from the AU / NZ. We may get there is another month...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
no one expected the Spanish inquisition but IF the Chinese had shut down international travel at the outset then things could have extrapolated completely differently ........they didn't and this is what we've got to deal with , because our gobby pm Morrison was right up Trumps' coight in demanding explanations from the Chinese they have now embargoed a huge percentage of Australian imports , fish , prawns , lobsters , iron ore , coal , wine , cotton and barley .......they still take thousands of tonnes of our baby formula though because they need it but the whole left in our export budget this year is 3 billion US ...apparently

they have also put tariffs on chemical and finished pvc and steel products and numerous other stuff .......Aus China relations are at an all time low.

We can execute investigation after investigation into the why’s and wherefore’s of who acted quickly enough and who did what. However the un-addressed issue is not whether Boris sent old people back into care homes too soon or whether Cummings lied, the huge issue here is that industry is destroying the natural habitat of wildlife, pushing animals closer together and closer to humans and allowing the spread of zootopic diseases.
We can analyse the reaction to this until the end of time but unless we address the cause of it, it’s an exercise in futility.
Covid 19 is extremely contagious but not particularly deadly, in relative terms. But if we continue to destroy habitats for intensive farming and resource gathering, we will eventually unleash something as deadly as Ebola on a global scale and when that happens, which it will if we keep up what we are doing, Covid 19 is going to seem like a ****ing birthday present.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The knob heads who fecked off to the continent in the summer did so because it was permitted by the UK government.

It was only 2 weeks ago you even needed a negative covid test to enter the UK. Still thousands of untested truck drivers entering the UK daily via the ports despite needing a clear test to enter France

Now we have a wishy-washy quarantine plan, its a long way from the AU / NZ. We may get there is another month...

too late .....the virus is in now , can you imagine the furore if they all had their travel plans cancelled by the government , in hindsight i guess most of them thought things would never get to this point despite being told in no uncertain terms that the NHS was well and truly in the firing line .....Johnson was screwed no matter what he did.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
We can execute investigation after investigation into the why’s and wherefore’s of who acted quickly enough and who did what. However the un-addressed issue is not whether Boris sent old people back into care homes too soon or whether Cummings lied, the huge issue here is that industry is destroying the natural habitat of wildlife, pushing animals closer together and closer to humans and allowing the spread of zootopic diseases.
We can analyse the reaction to this until the end of time but unless we address the cause of it, it’s an exercise in futility.
Covid 19 is extremely contagious but not particularly deadly, in relative terms. But if we continue to destroy habitats for intensive farming and resource gathering, we will eventually unleash something as deadly as Ebola on a global scale and when that happens, which it will if we keep up what we are doing, Covid 19 is going to seem like a ****ing birthday present.

agree 100%

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Me neither!

Me neither neither but for the record he wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, like most self serving over priveledged Elites, and he is one of the worst judging by how he's treated the women in his life. That's why I can never understand any sort of Boris love in, same as Trump supporters, he aint a man of the people, he isn't one of you

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here