Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Order your matchday experience Email

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
For people who can't read minds:

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1682888/its-the-next-best-thing-to-being-there

We’ve got something for all Albion fans to enjoy during Saturday’s game against Arsenal – our Matchday Experience pack!

We’ve teamed up with our local partners Harvey's Brewery, Piglet's Pies and Stadium Sweets to offer a package of some of the best things about being in the Amex on matchday.

The full package includes:

FIVE litres (approx. nine pints) mini keg of Harvey's Best Bitter

SIX Piglets Pies (meat* or vegetarian** packages available)

The meat box contains: 2 x Steak & Harveys Ale Pie, 1 x Chicken Gammon Leek Pie, 1 x Chicken Balti pie, 1 x traditional Sausage Roll, 1 x Red Leicester Sausage Roll.

The veggie box contains: 2 x Broccoli, Cauliflower and 2 Cheese Pie, 2 x Sweet Potato, Spinach & Coconut Curry Pie, 2 x Spicy Bean Rolls.

ONE pack of Stadium Sweets

ONE match programme

The package will be delivered the day before the game to your door.

It really is the next best thing to being there!

The deadline to purchase is 5pm on Wednesday 17th June. Price per package is £59.

To order your Matchday Experience (Sussex addresses only, over-18s only) click here

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I don't seem to have the email. I would imagine that it is bad value, at a guess. What is being offerred?

EDIT: Okay, I can see it's been posted. Too slow...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
a two pack of 5l kegs from Harvey's is £49 (works out at 24.50 each)
SOS pack from piglets is £21
sweets £?
Programme £3.50

£49 + cost of the sweets + delivery.

You're not getting screwed.

EDIT (I could only find the two pack on the harvey's online store)

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm just thinking about what I get through on a home match day and a normal one would probably only be £40 or so max and would include feeding The Boy. However, a large one without the kids would steam through a lot more, but not all of it would go to the Albion. It's likely I'll go for the 4 pint takeawy option from The Foghorn for £12 TBH.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Thanks to the OP for the tip as I didn't receive the email and I almost never visit the official site. I think this is a great deal. I found today was the first time that I actually thought I may enjoy the thought of football again and this has whetted the appetite.

Bring it on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here