Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bear /Snake Pit Now....

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Oh my days what an improvement!!

Exactly what I was thinking. The Big Board feels like a much more pleasant place now. I'm sure some of that is to do with the resumption of football but I was getting a bit fed up of seeing the same old binfest threads staying near the top of the list. Out of all the threads which have been moved to the Bear Pit I see I've only contributed to the Brexit one and even that was just a few posts in the early days. I certainly won't be missing them.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Excellent move :thumbsup:

If you could make it a sub forum so you can see latest post on latest Bear pit thread like Covid.

And I really can't stand he the Covid good news thing, where you have to go onto the Covid subforum to post a reply if it is anything but arse lickingly positive, but overall [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], you're doing a reasonable job :wink:

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I haven’t noticed any real difference yet. As football has now decided to enter the world of politics there are quite a lot of blurred lines already.

I suspect the return of the season was always going to knock the boring threads off the first page anyway.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I think some of us now realise how good it is not to be drawn into those arguments.

Eventually the Bear Pit will be just [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] shouting at himself and bemoaning the days when NSC was a bit tasty.

Still, there is always Argus comments.

Mind you, I think his arguments are too intellectual for there.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Attachments

• B19524B0-F9EB-47FE-95AE-52998EA2223C.gif
    B19524B0-F9EB-47FE-95AE-52998EA2223C.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 143

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think some of us now realise how good it is not to be drawn into those arguments.

Eventually the Bear Pit will be just [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] shouting at himself and bemoaning the days when NSC was a bit tasty.

Still, there is always Argus comments.

Mind you, I think his arguments are too intellectual for there.

There were six of them on earlier. Still....enough for a reach-over in a circle jerk :shrug:

JAFRA chums

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I haven’t noticed any real difference yet. As football has now decided to enter the world of politics there are quite a lot of blurred lines already.

I suspect the return of the season was always going to knock the boring threads off the first page anyway.

The JAFRAs have gone. What's not to like? ???

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
My only issue with the bear pit is its description. Should at least mention somewhere that it's where NSC racist posters manage to get threads sent to.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My only issue with the bear pit is its description. Should at least mention somewhere that it's where NSC racist posters manage to get threads sent to.

Nah. Just leave it. They ain't worth it. A massive 31 on there now, and over a thousand on the main board. :rave::rave::rave::cheery:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here