Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Drive & listen

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Well maybe I'm just a saddo but I thought this was great. Currently cruising round Chicago listening to some Yanks discussing the pros and cons of homeworking.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No sarcasm at all. Big fan of things like this, makes my dull day trudging through data a bit more interesting!

Then head off to Delhi with Red Indies Hindi.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Well bang goes any sense of productivity today.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I went to Delhi once with work. The company sent a driver to pick me up from the airport and as I climbed into the back seat I asked the driver where the seat belts were.

"Don't worry sir, no need for seatbelts"

Five minutes later, clinging on for dear life, I decided there was absolutely a need for seatbelts.

Watching it now, from the safety of my desk, their road usage is actually quite a brilliant form of chaos. Love it.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I went to Delhi once with work. The company sent a driver to pick me up from the airport and as I climbed into the back seat I asked the driver where the seat belts were.

Five minutes later, clinging on for dear life, I decided there was absolutely a need for seatbelts.

Watching it now, from the safety of my desk, their road usage is actually quite a brilliant form of chaos. Love it.

Weirdly it doesn't look that different to driving round London on that video! I guess these are wealthier parts of the city, rather than the poorer areas they tend to show on documentaries.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I had to set Warsaw to 2x speed to try and make it more like the real thing and even then the guy seemed slower than most Warsaw cabbies.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds

Over 150,000 road fatalities a year in India. Granted, they have a population of 1 billion, but still it's an incredible number. In the UK, around 1 in 40,000 people meet their maker on the road each year; in India it's 1 in 7,000. That's nuts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here