NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My favourite White.

74183_v9_ba.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Your cricket whites disappoint me. Looks like a nice back foot flick running away nicely for 4.

Indeed. Although I think it was merely a single to mid-wicket.

It was a charity day and I was roped in at the last minute, hence the lack of suitable attire.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Barry's good, but I think, as with the Bee Gees, I'd take Maurice over Barry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

By the way, forgive a potential thread hijack, but could anyone tell me, without Googling, what words Phillip Bailey is falsetto-ing to precede 'Dancing In September' on the chorus? We were listening to it in the car last summer and me, my wife and daughters realised that we were all singing along different things and none of us had a clue what was right. We looked it up, were confused, looked for an explanation and loved the answer as described here: https://www.npr.org/2014/09/19/3496...wind-fires-september-sustains?t=1592311177057

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I think some of the people in this thread probably have this replaying over and over in their head

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Of course they are. What are you trying to imply? That I am racist? Jesus ****in Christ.

The same thing [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION] was trying to point out when he gave me exactly the same reply.

Thanks for your support :kiss:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I'm currently reading a book on White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo- can't think why this thread made me think of it.

It's a good read btw. Certainly made me think about a few things.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Shame we lead the world in so few things nowadays eh symyjim? Sweden (popn 10m) and Norway (popn 5m) are just two countries that put us to shame in so many worldwide fields. Still, we’ve always got the EDL.

well when you dismantle your industrial sectors despite bouncing back after a world war it sort of garrottes you in the progress stakes.......:rolleyes:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The Isle of White.... Nice there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here