Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whites

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I wonder if it would have been any different if the roles in history were reversed, that is weighted in favour of the ruling class even if it was coloured.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It's a real shame there's no Pride parade this year because it means we miss out on the annual "Straight Pride" thread. No chance of getting "Dumb Shit Thread Bingo" this year.
At least we all know that International Mens' Day is on 19th November.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Whites are persona non grata right now, we did bad, Racism, Colonialism, Police Brutality, Slavery, probably Sexism and Homophobia to name but a few of our many sins. So I just want to give the flipside if I may? I don't want this thread to be political please! Just, if you can think of any aspect of white or whiteness worth celebrating then share it
I nominate Fairport Convention and Sandy Denny.
We're not all bad

You really have become a rather silly boy. :shrug:

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
Space Dust (the confectionary, not the dust in space!)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
wow .....we really have lost our collective sense of humour haven't we....:down:

Although the thread is a joke it wasn't meant as a joke. The OP is one of the minority who have been outraged and offended by the communist anarchist antifa plot called Black Lives Matter. And he's absolutely disgusted. And it was late at nigh and he was probably drunk. And alone. :shrug:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
For some reason I thought this was going to be about cricket ?

I was going to recommend Slazenger!

I thought it was another Leeds thread

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Whites are persona non grata right now, we did bad, Racism, Colonialism, Police Brutality, Slavery, probably Sexism and Homophobia to name but a few of our many sins. So I just want to give the flipside if I may? I don't want this thread to be political please! Just, if you can think of any aspect of white or whiteness worth celebrating then share it
I nominate Fairport Convention and Sandy Denny.
We're not all bad

I don’t feel persona non grata. People have been marching through streets, shouting about what they don’t like for decades. It’s democracy and they are just expressing an opinion. Don’t take it so personally. It has zero effect on your life if you don’t want it to.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Although the thread is a joke it wasn't meant as a joke. The OP is one of the minority who have been outraged and offended by the communist anarchist antifa plot called Black Lives Matter. And he's absolutely disgusted. And it was late at nigh and he was probably drunk. And alone. :shrug:

it's a bit like "what have the Roman's ever done for us ...?? " isn't it .....:cool:

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
did you know if you ate 2 pkts of that and drunk a bottle of fizzy pop your head would explode.

Followed by the onset of Type II Diabetes I would have thought!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
it's a bit like "what have the Roman's ever done for us ...?? " isn't it .....:cool:

Yes. With the question asked by a Roman :rolleyes:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
tumblr_c5b5c4437373753e7a8b1d04d5fae952_17b1429d_250.gif

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Colonel White

SIG

Indeed, the German produced, lightweight SIG Sauer P226, with its inbuilt suppressor and single or double semi-automatic action, is ideal for ‘dealing with’ both field and house negroes should they show signs of independent thinking.

SIG, keeping order on the plantations since 1864.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Whites just don’t stay white nowadays do they, they used to be so pure until all the other colours sneaked in and began mixing.

Yes my white washing, one different colour sock somehow always sneaks in, I’m convinced they climb in there themselves.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Whites just don’t stay white nowadays do they, they used to be so pure until all the other colours sneaked in and began mixing.

Yes my white washing, one different colour sock somehow always sneaks in, I’m convinced they climb in there themselves.

We need Danny Baker knocking on our doors and thrusting Daz into our lives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here