Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whites

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Whites are persona non grata right now, we did bad, Racism, Colonialism, Police Brutality, Slavery, probably Sexism and Homophobia to name but a few of our many sins. So I just want to give the flipside if I may? I don't want this thread to be political please! Just, if you can think of any aspect of white or whiteness worth celebrating then share it
I nominate Fairport Convention and Sandy Denny.
We're not all bad

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
:ffsparr:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Whites are persona non grata right now, we did bad, Racism, Colonialism, Police Brutality, Slavery, probably Sexism and Homophobia to name but a few of our many sins. So I just want to give the flipside if I may? I don't want this thread to be political please! Just, if you can think of any aspect of white or whiteness worth celebrating then share it
We're not all bad

I have particularly enjoyed seeing so many white faces at the Black Lives Matter protests, well done whiteys. I also think our ability to feel victimised by a few weeks of protests about a group of people having been victimised for centuries is pretty special and only something a whitey can do.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
We're not all bad

You’re a honky!

Eeyore

NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Is that your nomination?

I wasn't aware that 'Whites are persona non grata right now'- as in not welcome. An unusual phrase to use.

There are a small group of NSCers who must be saving on adult subscriptions with the frequency of these threads.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Jesus h Christ
(That's my reaction to this joke of a thread, not a nomination)

Eeyore

NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills