Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket holders at EVERY Premier League club offered two free Now TV 'Day Passes

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Not a great offer as I suspect many will already have Sky, and Sky are also showing a fair number of games free on Pick TV.

Really need some free offers from BT .

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Not a great offer as I suspect many will already have Sky, and Sky are also showing a fair number of games free on Pick TV.

On the contrary a very nice offer if you don't already subscribe to Sky sports an extra 2 days to see for free, so maybe up to an extra 6 games.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On the contrary a very nice offer if you don't already subscribe to Sky sports an extra 2 days to see for free, so maybe up to an extra 6 games.

The downside is it means you're rather compelled to watched 2 games of football, with one of them being an Albion match.

Haven't we suffered enough?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

We have BT Sport, and Pick* but NOT Sky Sports. And have two Albion season tickets.

This is a winner.

By the way - it looks from our TV planner, as though all the games being shown on Pick, are also on Sky One. The latter is HD (Pick is not) so worth noting for people who have Sky One on freeview.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
good news! I suppose we await an email from the club informing of this...Season starts tomorrow for some teams so I suppose this must start rolling out today?ish

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
good news! I suppose we await an email from the club informing of this...Season starts tomorrow for some teams so I suppose this must start rolling out today?ish
Indeed.

I expect we'll hear something today, but no immediate rush for the club though as the Arsenal game won't be on NowTV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here