NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This is getting a little obsessive.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Zaha, 27, is considered one of the Premier League's hottest prospects"

How the frig can a 27-year old be considered a "hot prospect" ? Some of these SPANNERS who act as paid journalists almost beggar belief.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Well paid footballer spends a lot of money on a car! Well, that's unusual then.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He loves his cars, to be fair though that’s probably only a couple of weeks wages to pay for it. Good luck to him.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I don't begrudge anyone who can afford something buying something they can afford. Good luck to them.

I don't particularly like his character on the field, and his choices of fashion off the field have caused much mirth, but if he wants to buy a Roller then why not. I would if I had his money.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
"Zaha, 27, is considered one of the Premier League's hottest prospects"

How the frig can a 27-year old be considered a "hot prospect" ? Some of these SPANNERS who act as paid journalists almost beggar belief.

In you’re haste you may have overlooked this beauty. “and has spent loan spells at Manchester United.” :D

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Fair play to him. He's single handedly kept Palace out of relegation battles for the past few seasons so has more than earned every penny of his 5-6m a year.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Zaha must be considered a footballing failure given he was, apparently, one of the hottest prospects. He was played at best a mediocre club and won nothing. One spell at a “big” club he flunked. Lots of money though :shrug:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Zaha must be considered a footballing failure given he was, apparently, one of the hottest prospects. He was played at best a mediocre club and won nothing. One spell at a “big” club he flunked. Lots of money though :shrug:

I would say as a counter argument that anyone who players pro sport is not a failure, and anyone who has played 7 or 8 seasons in the football English premier league which is one of the best leagues in the world is definitely not a failure.

Maybe not fully reached his potential would be a better term.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I would say as a counter argument that anyone who players pro sport is not a failure, and anyone who has played 7 or 8 seasons in the football English premier league which is one of the best leagues in the world is definitely not a failure.

You’re right of course

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
41wyZpdguwL._AC_SY355_.jpg

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
I don't begrudge anyone who can afford something buying something they can afford. Good luck to them.

I don't particularly like his character on the field, and his choices of fashion off the field have caused much mirth, but if he wants to buy a Roller then why not. I would if I had his money.

200 bags (of sand) dropped on a car is a bit unnecessary imho. I prefer the Marcus Rashford philanthropist approach myself, although I believe Zaha does possibly also do some philanthropy and Rashford likes his Mercs.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I don't think we would be in a relegation struggle if he were in our team. His success in football, playing for at best a mediocre team, isn't my definition of failure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here