Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Social Bubbles

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Social bubbles allowed from today with a lot of restrictions on who can. And it is this I do not fully understand.

My daughter's best friend is the daughter of separated parents and her brother comes to The Amex with us. As both my kids' granparents are abroad and there is only a lone adult in their household they appear to meet all the criteria to "bubble" with. But as the kids spend alternate weekends with each parent do we have to choose just one of them or can we go to either house?

If anyone KNOWS the answer legally that would be really helpful.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Another one of the great ideas that doesn't fit in with modern life.

My understanding is you would have to pick which of the families you bubble with and not alternate week to week... Although I stand to be corrected!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Social bubbles allowed from today with a lot of restrictions on who can. And it is this I do not fully understand.

My daughter's best friend is the daughter of separated parents and her brother comes to The Amex with us. As both my kids' granparents are abroad and there is only a lone adult in their household they appear to meet all the criteria to "bubble" with. But as the kids spend alternate weekends with each parent do we have to choose just one of them or can we go to either house?

If anyone KNOWS the answer legally that would be really helpful.

It's all ridiculous bollocks.

Once we step outside isolation every bubble will connect, with increasing degrees of separation that simply spreads the connection, with every other bubble. Madness.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here