Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Kits 2020/21

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Time for a little away shirt prediction!

So... Nike in recent years have given us a "custom" home shirt (albeit a base template) and an away shirt straight out of the catalogue, or maybe a custom colour (2017 yellow away).

Given that our home is already a the Trophy IV template and the collar will be divisive, I don't think we'll get a copy of the home in white/yellow, however good that would have been...
View attachment 127052

]

This works for me, the other two are gash.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Also known as 'Your Nan's Blouse'

Sent from my CMR-AL09 using Tapatalk

Better than the United home shirt, which appears to have borrowed the fabric from a bus seat.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I don’t know if this question has already been asked but will they sell many ? With fans not allowed in the grounds it may make people think twice before purchasing. I like the kit by the way but am always staggered by the price.

I have to admit to buying the 1983 cup final replica shirt for £35 as it didn't have a collar and was a lot cheaper.
I won't be wearing it to games but will wear it here in Malta as it is not so showy as the home shirt. I only wear that if we are on TV in a bar and I am going to watch the game there.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
watford.jpg

New Watford kit

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Blimey Charlie my eyes hurt!

New Colchester United away kit, celebrating the town's military links.

View attachment 127097

I thought sleeveless tops were banned by FIFA after Cameroon tried to wear them in a World Cup?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here