stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
that palace kit is absolutely horrific

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Notable lack of Zaha...

(I hate to say it but I quite like the white kit, looks like something Lyon would wear)...

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I quite like the white Palace kit :shrug:

Yeah, it has a 'clean' look about it.

The main kit though is a mess. Its like they only had a child's painting set to plan with. And then they tasked a child with designing it.

The black one is no better.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
New Man City third shirt apparently
e4b4af612e82c5d3b62a429563649af3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I don’t know if this question has already been asked but will they sell many ? With fans not allowed in the grounds it may make people think twice before purchasing. I like the kit by the way but am always staggered by the price.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don’t know if this question has already been asked but will they sell many ? With fans not allowed in the grounds it may make people think twice before purchasing. I like the kit by the way but am always staggered by the price.

Might sell more. If people can't go to games, how else are they going to demonstrate their allegiance?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I don’t know if this question has already been asked buti will they sell many ? With fans not allowed in the grounds it may make people think twice before purchasing. I like the kit by the way but am always staggered by the price.

Seen more than a few kids wearing the new kit already. Don’t think the ban on spectators will make the younger fans think twice.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Might sell more. If people can't go to games, how else are they going to demonstrate their allegiance?
True. Not bought a replica shirt for years and definitely wouldn't wear one to a game. But our new shirt is mint. And if I end up getting one with White 3 on the back then so be it..... Just for the comedy value (and it's a really nice shirt).

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Time for a little away shirt prediction!

So... Nike in recent years have given us a "custom" home shirt (albeit a base template) and an away shirt straight out of the catalogue, or maybe a custom colour (2017 yellow away).

Given that our home is already a the Trophy IV template and the collar will be divisive, I don't think we'll get a copy of the home in white/yellow, however good that would have been...
Capture.PNG

And given that the rest of Nike's templates are shit. I think we'll get a version of this:

Capture.PNG

Now, colours....

We have two dark kits so it will be light. White might be tricky against some teams, so I think we'll go yellow with blue details.

Capture.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here