Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Time for a review of NSC's use base?

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
It's often used as a defence of some of NSC's openly racist and obnoxious posters (Das Reich is a great example) that it's all about open-speech.

But is it? Really? Is it about free speech or keeping the posts rattling through?

Personally, I don't want to see this stuff anymore now than I ever have, and I want them gone.

That very suspicious "just another person" or whatever was clearly a right-wing agitator, and it was allowed.

Time for them to go, or, not that my input will be missed, me.

Thoughts?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It's often used as a defence of some of NSC's openly racist and obnoxious posters (Das Reich is a great example) that it's all about open-speech.

But is it? Really? Is it about free speech or keeping the posts rattling through?

Personally, I don't want to see this stuff anymore now than I ever have, and I want them gone.

That very suspicious "just another person" or whatever was clearly a right-wing agitator, and it was allowed.

Thoughts?

Thoughts ?

Instant ban for starting a thread about another NSC poster

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
No.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.

Thoughts?

Leave it as it is. Everyone has different opinions and beliefs. The board would be pretty boring if everyone just agreed.

Jan 30, 2008

Thoughts?

You wouldnt be missed , thanks for starting a thread about me though ****ing idiot
Regards
DF

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Das Reich I strongly suspect that you are a rather thick right-wing idiot, or a very very very unfunny parody account. Either way, **** you too. And"Beachy" tedious tool.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I thought we were doing so well in not mentioning or singling out any individual poster.
Let the MODS do their jobs, while the rest of us mere mortals carry on with our thoughts :thumbsup::facepalm:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’m happy with the current arrangements, with a wide spectrum of political/social views. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] and the rest of the Mods dish out unseen and visible punishments for those breaking the law, putting NSC in legal jeopardy, trolling, or crossing the line with aggression or insensitivity.

I’m as sad/angry about the death of George Floyd as any white Englishman, we have close friends who are Bangladeshi-British and Black Jamaican and I don’t think I have racist traits, but NSC imho should show the views of the people of Sussex who legally have a different take on our society.

We’ll soon be able to ignore the views of those from the left or right we find annoying, when they only show in The Bear Pit.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You're a tedious bore, so **** you if you want to grandstand

Why should you mention individual posters, I would suggest that is grandstanding (whatever that is).

Also why keep swearing, not liking the reaction ?

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017

Thoughts?

:lolol:

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Why should you mention individual posters, I would suggest that is grandstanding (whatever that is).

Also why keep swearing, not liking the reaction ?

Why swearing? cos I'm rather upset that we have extreme nazis acting like, well extreme nazis, in London, and you want an argument? And NSC shouldn't allow posters who support that.

You really are a tedious tool, so bore off. That better for you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here