Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Some absolutely stunning Greatest Hits amongst a veritable OCEAN of really not very good stuff. Even DB's best mates might well ask: Where Was The Quality Control? WELL? ???

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Some absolutely stunning Greatest Hits amongst a veritable OCEAN of really not very good stuff. Even DB's best mates would ask: Where Was The Quality Control? WELL? ???

I've never understood what this about either. What were they thinking?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Some absolutely stunning Greatest Hits amongst a veritable OCEAN of really not very good stuff. Even DB's best mates might well ask: Where Was The Quality Control? WELL? ???

He was never afraid to make a mistake which obviously led to a few but you would pretty well forgive him anything, a brilliant ground breaking artist. I miss him.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean

It might not be for the purists, but I've been really enjoying the two Tin Machine albums...

The second one, imaginatively titled Tin Machine ll , is the best imo , as more to my taste and well worth a re-listen

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

OK I'll give you the Tin Machine albums as lacking quality control

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Attachments

• DB.png
    DB.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 130

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here