http://blackelvis.co.uk/

75339700_349762445814776_5102852693077000192_n.png

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've just soft deleted the carbon copy you started three minutes before, without the photo as merging them would have made no sense.

The same will happen to this bit if even one post strays into the same tired territory.

Go for a walk FFS.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I've just soft deleted the carbon copy you started three minutes before, without the photo as merging them would have made no sense.

The same will happen to this bit if even one post strays into the same tired territory.

Go for a walk FFS.

Ah right, cheers, almost certainly misjudged thread, for which apologies, but was more a response to the EPL's trite sloganeering I just saw on BBC News than anything else. Let the flaming begin :down:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
So it’s ok for a black man to dress and pretend he is a white man but not for a white man to dress and pretend to be black? I’m confused.com

But he isn't pretending to be white is he ?

He is even a Tribute Act celebrating Elvis and his work.
This ain't going well even at this early stage this thread. The argument has been done to death on the other threads

Last edited:

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
But he isn't pretending to be white is he ?
Dunno? Elvis was a white man, and this guy is pretending to be Elvis. Is it double standards? I can’t tell anymore. Little Britain has a white man pretending to be a a black man (woman) and it’s now deemed racist.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So it’s ok for a black man to dress and pretend he is a white man but not for a white man to dress and pretend to be black? I’m confused.com

Half of the Western male population below 35 got their fashion style straight out of Compton so its clearly ok. what is not ok is the blackface shit. If this guy had painted his face white and put a white-painted hairy sack of fat hanging down from a t-shirt, then yes it would be a racial stereotype.

But hey thank you for confirming the 5G conspiracy theories, clearly there is some kind of mass-melting of brain cells going on currently.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Half of the Western male population below 35 got their fashion style straight out of Compton so its clearly ok. what is not ok is the blackface shit. If this guy had painted his face white and put a white-painted hairy sack of fat hanging down from a t-shirt, then yes it would be a racial stereotype.

But hey thank you for confirming the 5G conspiracy theories, clearly there is some kind of mass-melting of brain cells going on currently.
Ok your first paragraph made sense. Thanks.
Your second one? Welsh ****.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Dunno? Elvis was a white man, and this guy is pretending to be Elvis. Is it double standards? I can’t tell anymore. Little Britain has a white man pretending to be a a black man (woman) and it’s now deemed racist.

Those others you quote were "ridicule or downs"

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Your auto correct changed Manu to Matters.

Probably not wise to label him in the thread title either.

A very disappointing signing.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
There are a lot of people (some I suspect disingenuously) posting stuff like "what about whiteface" "whatabout reverse racism" 'don't all lives matter" . At the moment there is a whole host of good, articulate writing out there answering these questions. Why, if you genuinely wanted answers to these questions, would you ask NSC rather that seeking them out. Seems like people just want to parade their prejudices.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I got a text saying I’d won tickets for an Elvis tribute night once but not sure of it was a scam.
It said press 1 for the money
Or 2 for the show.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here