Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Fridat night drinking thread

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
First weekend of properly meeting up with others so taking it eeeeeeasy tonight with a nice smooth Argentine Malbec. Gonna enjoy that while watching the new Spike Lee “joint”, Da 5 Bloods on Netflix.

You?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
just had a Proper Job. About to have a second. Is that frowned upon on here?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Of to my brothers for a curry and some Deutschefussball. He’s got some beers in for me. I wonder what awaits?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
4 pints of Fierce NZBC Lamington Chocolate Stout from those wonderful people at The Foghorn. Pork scratchings as well.

Will drink slowly over the course of the evening to savour it, especially as I have a pokerstars game I don't want to get taken to the cleaners in.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
just had a Proper Job. About to have a second. Is that frowned upon on here?

Oh no, carry on

I'm in tonight (though first time for a number of weeks) bottle of wine and a few Peroni

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
4 pints of Fierce NZBC Lamington Chocolate Stout from those wonderful people at The Foghorn. Pork scratchings as well.

Will drink slowly over the course of the evening to savour it, especially as I have a pokerstars game I don't want to get taken to the cleaners in.

I’ve got some of that on the way. Nice? Looks good.

Watching that Spike Lee film on, Netflix . Da 5 Bloods. His Vietnam War film. It’s intriguing though I’m struggling to get engaged so far..

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
First weekend of properly meeting up with others so taking it eeeeeeasy tonight with a nice smooth Argentine Malbec. Gonna enjoy that while watching the new Spike Lee “joint”, Da 5 Bloods on Netflix.

You?
Copious Proper Job's for me, going to check out that Spike lee film in the next couple of days, currently working through "Staged " on the BBC iplayer, David Tenant and Michael Sheen in great form.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Had a 2 pinter of Moor Beer 'Nor'hop' a 4.1 Pale Ale, and now on a can of Arbor 'Pocket Rocket', 3.9 % pale.
Unsure of next move - more beer, or opening a bottle of Montepulciano

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen

Fierce do the best dark beer, I had the 'Cafe Racer' they do recently and it was lovely

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Two Arundel IPAs, a Golden Ale, prawn puri and a lamb vindaloo and Hoffenheim versus RB Leipzig on the television. Maybe a cheeky top up when get back to the apartment.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
2 cans of Bad Co Dark Necessities milk stout followed by 2 bottles of German smoked beer ,it's early an assortment of 32 cans or bottles in the beer fridge . Might have a few more yet ,cheers .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Red wine. Can't get to Majestic so a shiraz viognier Mrs T bought me. Yalumba

thumbsup.gif

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills