Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ryan Fraser drops Bournemouth in it

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There is something very Zaha and CPFC2010 about his actions so yes a good fit, but think he’ll sign for a better footballing side like Spurs, Everton... or any of the other 19 blind in the prem (even Burnley).

I can't see him signing for Burnley, there's no way the Ginger Dalek would tolerate such antics. Ditto Chris Wilder (and I suspect that Moyes wouldn't be too happy with him either). He's a bit limited as I can't see any of the top clubs going for him though, as you say, he was linked with Spurs earlier in the season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I can't see him signing for Burnley, there's no way the Ginger Dalek would tolerate such antics. Ditto Chris Wilder (and I suspect that Moyes wouldn't be too happy with him either). He's a bit limited as I can't see any of the top clubs going for him though, as you say, he was linked with Spurs earlier in the season.

Football wise I’d love to land a player of his quality if he goes back to the Fraser of 1 or 2 seasons ago. At Ipswich in the championship he was mustard too. But he doesn’t fit Potters systems. He’s a wide player, I just don’t think we’d go for him regardless of attitude.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here