Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ryan Fraser drops Bournemouth in it

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Fraser has decided not to extend his contract after June 30th making him a free agent for the remaining seven games. Doesn't wish to risk injury prior to a move to a bigger club. Not sure what Eddie Howe does with the other two games for which he is contracted - don't imagine Fraser would put in a lot of effort if selected.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Fraser has decided not to extend his contract after June 30th making him a free agent for the remaining seven games. Doesn't wish to risk injury prior to a move to a bigger club. Not sure what Eddie Howe does with the other two games for which he is contracted - don't imagine Fraser would put in a lot of effort if selected.

God news for us.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
To be fair, he's been shithouse for them this season. Had his head turned in the summer it seemed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shame he doesn't 'do a Duffy' and burn his bridges in style.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Unfortunately they have a ready-made replacement in the shape of the returning David Brooks who may not have kicked a ball in the entire campaign as originally scheduled, but is now fit and raring to go.

Steve Cook, who was also going to be absent for the run-in, may also return now too.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
In a world where clubs think "mate... look how you treated your former club, dont want anyone like that here", this move would punish him. The world doesnt work like that though so its probably a great move for him.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
In a world where clubs think "mate... look how you treated your former club, dont want anyone like that here", this move would punish him. The world doesnt work like that though so its probably a great move for him.

Isn't that what Chris Wilder calls 'the Ollie Norwood effect' :D

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I'm not interested in the rights and wrongs of the matter, but with nine sub slots to fill plus a team and a fairly thin looking squad already, I won't deny that I'm just looking at any potential benefit to Albion. Before someone else says it, I'm also fully aware that we have to stay out of the bottom three by our own efforts and can't rely on others failing. On the other hand....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

people walk out on jobs all the time, next employer rarely cares if they like the look of them.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Unfortunately they have a ready-made replacement in the shape of the returning David Brooks who may not have kicked a ball in the entire campaign as originally scheduled, but is now fit and raring to go.

Steve Cook, who was also going to be absent for the run-in, may also return now too.

Good point and this worries me more. Villa have got McGinn back from injury and a few others and Watford same. These teams will all be stronger!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Kayal, Schelotto and Balogun.

I'm guessing they will all have the chance to hang around until the season ends but none of them are really that important.

Balogun was on loan at Wigan. He obviously wasn’t named in the 25 man squad and therefore unable to play of us in the restarted season. Schelotto is likely to be involved to some extent as we’ve only got Montoya and the inexperienced Lamety as right backs in the squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here