Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Where is Enrest?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Has anyone SEEN him, or HEARD from him?

I did visit the Cliftonville the OTHER day, but they WOULDN'T let me in.

I rather miss his sometimes LUDICROUS, sometimes DROLL posts on here.

Any news as to his WHEREABOUTS would be much APPRECIATED.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
He's BEEN hounded off NSC by SNOWFLAKES bullying him and the MODS doing nothing about it :rant:

(Starting threads about other posters :angel:)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Doesn't look like he's been active since late March. No activity in Facebook either.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I miss him as well. And given the right wing/anti-left bias of this site it’s sad to see another comrade disappear.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
I heard on the grapevine. He has teamed up with the old nut job that used to post on here Vulture and they are planning ARSE protests against the board.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
He's not been 100% recently but I spoke to him earlier this week and he's still in good spirits looking forward to the Football starting next week.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Furloughed *

* Oops, seen the post above, get well soon fella.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I miss him as well. And given the right wing/anti-left bias of this site it’s sad to see another comrade disappear.

250px-Citizen_smith.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He's not been 100% recently but I spoke to him earlier this week and he's still in good spirits looking forward to the Football starting next week.

It will be GOOD to get back to TALKING about the SUBJECT that this site was CREATED for.

Why am l still HIGHLIGHTING certain WORDS like this?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I'm told NSC is a fervent breeding ground for left-wing lunatics just as often as I'm told it's a right-wing hotbed.

As I've said before: I think many people take more notice of views they disagree with than those that align with their own.

The moderating team is certainly well left of centre overall.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Ernest and Jeremy Corbyn were last seen cycling across the moon on ET's Tandem Bike together - Not sure if there will be a sequel

And before all the Left Wing people give me Pelters on this - I too was and am still a staunch Supporter of ''JC The Redeemer''

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm told NSC is a fervent breeding ground for left-wing lunatics just as often as I'm told it's a right-wing hotbed.

As I've said before: I think many people take more notice of views they disagree with than those that align with their own.

Yeah this is very common. Right-wing people saying "the ****ing Marxists rule the world and everything" and left-wing people saying "everything and everyone is neo-liberal-conservative these days".

I think overall this board is more left leaning than the other way around, and I'm quite neutral (or at least I dont place myself anywhere on the very artificial left/right political spectra).

Only one way to find out though: poll it

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Whilst on this subject of absent posters, where's Triggaaar lately? Hope he's OK?

Logged in yesterday and posted just a few days ago.

I think its quite normal for any forum that activity drops a bit in the summer, especially if there is no football and no silly season.

Sunshine and summer or engaging in a 20 page thread about some statue no-one had heard about two weeks ago... I think he is winning.

Pretty sure everyone will be back in time for kick-off though.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

That depends on where you judge the centre to be.
:cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here