Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Nintendo Ring Fit

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Right, please try and avoid the obvious “ring” jokes, but has anyone else used this game/exercise routine?

Being in shielding we haven’t had the opportunity to get out and exercise daily, instead we have opted for this home game/exercise schedule.

I am really enjoying it and it’s about the only time I get into a sweat at the moment.

Has anyone else given it a go?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Right, please try and avoid the obvious “ring” jokes, but has anyone else used this game/exercise routine?

Being in shielding we haven’t had the opportunity to get out and exercise daily, instead we have opted for this home game/exercise schedule.

I am really enjoying it and it’s about the only time I get into a sweat at the moment.

Has anyone else given it a go?

Threads always end up being the butt of someone's oddball humour :shrug:

The Tassie Seagull

Dave Clarkson's Left Sock
I’ve been using it at home as well, kids really enjoy it too. I am still working through the game rather than doing my own custom workouts so exercises can be a bit repetitive as you want to kill the monsters as quickly as possible. Still enjoying though and keeps us active. Will do some over the weekend after my game of social football today. We are Covid free in Tas and can have 20 people outside to play, so 10 a side it is this afternoon. Pop down if you want a kick! ��⚽️��

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here