Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Incorrect season ticket refund amount

seagull77

Aug 11, 2009
Anyone else get an incorrect refund? Was meant to get £188 but only got refunded £80! Will contact the club.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Yes ... mine is wrong too. I've looked at transaction history on my season ticket page and can see what they've done wrong.

Assume it's the same for everyone so will hold on for a week or so as I'm sure they'll correct everyone once that get over-run with calls

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes ... mine is wrong too. I've looked at transaction history on my season ticket page and can see what they've done wrong.

Assume it's the same for everyone so will hold on for a week or so as I'm sure they'll correct everyone once that get over run with calls

Could you explain what they have actually done wrong as I cannot work it out ?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
As someone who has just been recalled to get involved in a similar exercise, can I just ask people give them a little bit of slack. Changing/refunding people different amounts with different preferences is a bleeding nightmare.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As someone who has just been recalled to get involved in a similar exercise, can I just ask people give them a little bit of slack. Changing/refunding people different amounts with different preferences is a bleeding nightmare.

I guess the rest has gone to cardboard me.
I bet he's sat next to a buxom milf as well. :down:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Could you explain what they have actually done wrong as I cannot work it out ?

Well .. not exactly what's wrong ??? but it looks like a couple of the transactions didn't get back to the card, likely they didn't complete all the process? ... I assume they will go back over them and fix

I've no idea what the individual sums relate to but the total including the two highlighted is correct

BHA Refund.JPG

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Well .. not exactly what's wrong ??? but it looks like a couple of the transactions didn't get back to the card, likely they didn't complete all the process? ... I assume they will go back over them and fix

I've no idea what the individual sums relate to but the total including the two highlighted is correct

You might want to cover those reference numbers, they look like credit card numbers to me!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Ah right understand so 6 out of 10 £33.68 arrived but the £120 for the Norwich tickets is shown as refunded but not arrived on card, no doubt it will arrive shortly plus the rest.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
On a similar note has anyone had refund for Norwich game? It said 2nd week June in email.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

I'll check, I thought I'd got this a week or so ago.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Looks like they are refunding as five separate payments so one for each game missed.
I have received three refunds so hopefully another two are on the way.

I had a look and they have added 5 refund amounts to 2021 - I guess this will then be split across the monthly payments but seems a strange way to do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here