Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] St Joseph's football team

richinlondon

Jul 2, 2009
North London
Lockdown has me doing odd things. I was rummaging in the old photos box and came across this. Un:cool::cool:remarkable old school photo, St Joseph's primary 1960/1. However, to the teachers right is a player called Jimmy Dunk. Any NSC ers or old Joeys know if he might be a relative of Lewis? He was one of the few here who had any idea of football. I am on here, I won't say which, but later held the nickname of Teflon, because I had non stick hands!! st Josephs 6061.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Lockdown has me doing odd things. I was rummaging in the old photos box and came across this. Un:cool::cool:remarkable old school photo, St Joseph's primary 1960/1. However, to the teachers right is a player called Jimmy Dunk. Any NSC ers or old Joeys know if he might be a relative of Lewis? He was one of the few here who had any idea of football. I am on here, I won't say which, but later held the nickname of Teflon, because I had non stick hands!!View attachment 124765

Hanwell by any chance :thumbsup:

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
There are countless St Josephs schools up and down the country.
Any clues? Which town / city / village?

richinlondon

Jul 2, 2009
North London
No people in the know? Maybe if I changed the thread title to 'is this Lewis Dunk's grandad?' it might get a response. Any idea how to do that?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
No people in the know? Maybe if I changed the thread title to 'is this Lewis Dunk's grandad?' it might get a response. Any idea how to do that?

Just a guess.
I wouldn’t say this is his grandfather in the photo at junior school 1960/61, I’m guessing Lewis Dunk’s father would be aged between 55 and 60 years old.
This chap in the photo is probably too young to be his grandfather.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If it was the kid next on the left of the teacher I would say that there has to be a family connection !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here